Why do Somalis bleach?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis have beautiful skin, whether they're light skinned, dark skinned or inbetween. I don't understand what possesses people to strive to have greyish white skin without glow.

Look at this beautiful child, Wallahi her skin glowing without even putting moisturizing, mashallah.
KyGf9-hwh6C-AWVX5try0UXolAPDCMDpDxCpFq5sOzUyyGRjcWs0Y9IpkrMVcKPdQnHmdrx0rhQVd3I66i67J0bo9QbHtZYfe2LCaMyQGCv4VsIPtC5jc5AR6Zm8-4vsvLEpe0Mq4q8=s0-d

Inbetween Somali, she's not light nor dark skinned yet her skin is glowing.

main-qimg-0c2a49006cec31859f21413a131f4de2

She's a natural born light skinned, and her skin is glowing mashallah.

RyDrtNeqcWvoJV8NZZ63-_7_KBxl1RTqzZfKJDjdKW0%252CHK32NtRNsm2_bGD0jcnmVJ5cfDnUPgyiNFpKpTp2qvw%252C997tvGr6eV0KxaOLxkNPTxDsU50sZFIOHN2RzPUf8UU%252Ct_TeIVo0kxUZIVSw7QvdcvVjpvnRJu47PG8ogucOQ-M%252Cr6YYP8odN58gIQ_HY_lL-H0HFp9giGwpet568n0HLf0.jpeg

So I don't understand why they want to look like this, looks like she applied ash as a powder.

images

Fob Somali women are obsessed with lightskin. Every time they see a light skin kid they say mashallah like it’s a blessing :mjlol:

I asked my mom about it and she said lightskin women are always the first pick :manny: It’s a beauty ideal I guess

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Fob Somali women are obsessed with lightskin. Every time they see a light skin kid they say mashallah like it’s a blessing :mjlol:

I asked my mom about it and she said lightskin women are always the first pick :manny: It’s a beauty ideal I guess
You came to this thread so fast:deadpeter:

You came to this thread so fast:deadpeter:
Just happened to open Somalispot and see it. Calm your breasts.

Your the first person who rushes to qashin all my posts and threads. The fact that you replied to me so quick is proof enough of your obsession. Don’t project your stalkerish ways on to me nayaa.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
When you are black and look like a complete ape you want to leave your blckness behind, do like dayax dalnuurshe and become an arab
hqdefault.jpg

Somalis have beautiful skin, whether they're light skinned, dark skinned or inbetween. I don't understand what possesses people to strive to have greyish white skin without glow.

Look at this beautiful child, Wallahi her skin glowing without even putting moisturizing, mashallah.
KyGf9-hwh6C-AWVX5try0UXolAPDCMDpDxCpFq5sOzUyyGRjcWs0Y9IpkrMVcKPdQnHmdrx0rhQVd3I66i67J0bo9QbHtZYfe2LCaMyQGCv4VsIPtC5jc5AR6Zm8-4vsvLEpe0Mq4q8=s0-d

Inbetween Somali, she's not light nor dark skinned yet her skin is glowing.

main-qimg-0c2a49006cec31859f21413a131f4de2

She's a natural born light skinned, and her skin is glowing mashallah.

RyDrtNeqcWvoJV8NZZ63-_7_KBxl1RTqzZfKJDjdKW0%252CHK32NtRNsm2_bGD0jcnmVJ5cfDnUPgyiNFpKpTp2qvw%252C997tvGr6eV0KxaOLxkNPTxDsU50sZFIOHN2RzPUf8UU%252Ct_TeIVo0kxUZIVSw7QvdcvVjpvnRJu47PG8ogucOQ-M%252Cr6YYP8odN58gIQ_HY_lL-H0HFp9giGwpet568n0HLf0.jpeg

So I don't understand why they want to look like this, looks like she applied ash as a powder.

images
Walahi I thought every lightskin eedo I saw was depressed with those dark ass bags under there eyes. But that photo was on another level of Disgust:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When you are black and look like a complete ape you want to leave your blckness behind, do like dayax dalnuurshe and become an arab
hqdefault.jpg
His Bantu features were softer when he was dark skinned, now his nose is in your face big.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can take a southerner out the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of a southerner:dead:
upload_2019-12-4_14-24-15.jpeg

@Gibiin-Udug the obsession with lighter skin is one that troubles all, even Koreans use whitening cream you have to give it to the white man for making his color the superior kind.

Skin that is too dark is not attractive.
Skin that is too white is not attractive either.
Brownish skin is attractive.
Laakin dark skin looks infinitely better than ugly bleached skin.

@Samaalic Era @Abdisamad3

I don’t praise lightskin, just calling it out like it is. They are considered the most beautiful.

This also extends to Somali men. Lightskin men are more desired too. Xalimos also prefer them. There’s no need to be bitter because yall are the typical dhuxul Abdis.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era @Abdisamad3

I don’t praise lightskin, just calling it out like it is. They are considered the most beautiful.

This also extends to Somali men. Lightskin men are more desired too. Xalimos also prefer them. There’s no need to be bitter because yall are the typical dhuxul Abdis.
I am as Dhuxul as one can get so naturally I want Dhuxul girls aswell. Dhuxul girls are the new wave:diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts