Why do Somalis bleach?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Arent you the one who said Hawiya fathers sleeps with his daughter and son in law:comeon:

Your claims are straight unfiltered xaar:camby:
Let me clarify that.

I meant when a hawiye father comes to visit his daughter, he will sleep in the bed of his daughter, our MJ culture don't allow that, if a father comes to visit he will sleep in the guest room.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Let me clarify that.

I meant when a hawiye father comes to visit his daughter, he will sleep in the bed of his daughter, our MJ culture don't allow that, if a father comes to visit he will sleep in the guest room.
Naa ma waalatay subhanAllah :wtf:
Where have you met these so called Hawiya
:wtfdis:

Rubbish, Its all about Dhuxul girls. I wouldnt mind a single mother if she was hardcore Dhuxul.

All my standards go out of the window :lawd:
The signs of mental colonialism and inferiority complex in a male is his preference for light-skin.

The bleaching epidemic happening all across Africa as well as Somalia is as a result of those pathetic male's who are significant in number.

The majority of female's will simply copy that which the majority of male's find attractive, and you see the same thing in the UK with the obesity pandemic, because the majority of our males froth over it with there low standards.

My preference is South Sudanese model types, nothing looks more exotic then a dark skinned girl with a slim/petite or slim thick frame.

The issue with black/charcoal skin on female's is that it's only suits a slim/petite or slim thick frame, anything larger then that it begins to look highly unattractive.

The colour is not aesthetically designed to carry weight the same way a lighter skin tone is, hence a chubby light-skin chick will always look better then a dark one.

This also explains why chubby people wear black clothing because it gives the false appearance that the person is thinner then what they really are, and the skinny ones wear lighter colours to give the opposite appearance.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The signs of mental colonialism and inferiority complex in a male is his preference for light-skin.

The bleaching epidemic happening all across Africa as well as Somalia is as a result of those pathetic male's who are significant in number.

The majority of female's will simply copy that which the majority of male's find attractive, and you see the same thing in the UK with the obesity pandemic, because the majority of our males froth over it with there low standards.

My preference is South Sudanese model types, nothing looks more exotic then a dark skinned girl with a slim/petite or slim thick frame.

The issue with black/charcoal skin on female's is that it's only suits a slim/petite or slim thick frame, anything larger then that it begins to look highly unattractive.

The colour is not aesthetically designed to carry weight the same way a lighter skin tone is, hence a chubby light-skin chick will always look better then a dark one.

This also explains why chubby people wear black clothing because it gives the false appearance that the person is thinner then what they really are, and the skinny ones wear lighter colours to give the opposite appearance.
Slim and Dark skin with aquiline face is true beauty. Xalimos in the past in baadiyaha were all slim, even today you wont find obesity in reer baadiyo.
Ive never found light skin attractive. Its true its based on inferiority complex that fob men suffer from.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

You on some other sht sxb

By your logic, are you saying that you have a superiority complex?

Slim and Dark skin with aquiline face is true beauty. Xalimos in the past in baadiyaha were all slim, even today you wont find obesity in reer baadiyo.
Ive never found light skin attractive. Its true its based on inferiority complex that fob men suffer from.
This was true for all of the Somali's, it's interesting that the male's from mudug in general are free from this disease, this disease is most rampant among reer wooqoyi and bari male's.

The natural human fitrah is inclined towards good health, it's not even possible to get obese on a pure baadiyo diet no matter how much you eat.

The seed oils in every food, the steroid/hormone residues in meat and the fact that 90% of things are processed, is what's killing the people in Europe.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These two pictures were taken just two years apart:

2002:

20171013_201901.jpg

Yes, that's Khat beside me, on the left hand side. I used to chew with my old man.

2004:

302.jpg

I dont know, I become so blick. Looking darker than midnight. ffs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I prefer darkskinned Xalimos with an aquiline nose, high cheekbones and straight hair. I noticed majority of lightskinned women have kinky, Madow, unkempt hair while the darkskinned beauties have long flowing hair. God bless our #MelaninPoppin sisters.

You on some other sht sxb

By your logic, are you saying that you have a superiority complex?
Superior to your colonialist mindset of course, that goes without saying.

Favouring a skin colour that is not dominant with your people and has never been for at least 10000 years, can only ever come about through colonial brainwashing.

This is the epitome of self-hate because whether you like or not you have accepted the narrative of the dominant culture/civilisation of today which characterises black as "inferior" and light skin as beautiful.

Your acceptance of this dominant view whether consciously or subconsciously cements your inferiority complex because no one forced it down your throat.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I prefer darkskinned Xalimos with an aquiline nose, high cheekbones and straight hair. I noticed majority of lightskinned women have kinky, Madow, unkempt hair while the darkskinned beauties have long flowing hair. God bless our #MelaninPoppin sisters.
Looooool

You’re just mad because no light skinned girl will give you chance mr one eye. Mr high school drop out.

Trending

Latest posts