Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not all black men are nasty. Some of them have well paying jobs and respect women unlike some Abdis. Our women can date whoever they want they are not oppressed like self hating Xalimos, our men do not control our choices. No one owns us, we are not weak or self hating like xalimos. Men basically worship us.
not generalizing but most are let's be real. Lol faraaxs control you xabashi tings just like they did in Ahmed gurey era and like you said you live in Washington where somali guys control your women and have protective jealousy over you guys good luck going for a black when we all know your stuck with our men loool

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I said wallahi o billahi

If I was going to come for y'all
I would straight forward

I don't sugar coat you know this

:faysalwtf:

My sister you're funny. I won't overshadow the laughs you've given me. But don't fret it's water under the bridge I don't find offensive ,it is all for laughs :)

You didn't gun for us but you're funny :)

@sigmund With her Habesha groom. I'll make Dua that you find a "saved" Christian Habesh man
nv.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Have you lost it aboowe macaan? I am too tall for habeshi men. Might have to find myself a nice Ogaden guy :axvmm9o:

You can keep on cuffing habeshi chicks :donkey: i know you like them :cryinglaughsmiley:

Can you stop getting on my nerves? I'm marrying a fucking Xalimo. Get that in your thick skull!

You'll be living in a big mansion in Hargeisa with lots of HA kids running around in the backyard with their nice pool and living lavish, etc. Inshallah!

not generalizing but most are let's be real. Lol faraaxs control you xabashi tings just like they did in Ahmed gurey era and like you said you live in Washington where somali guys control your women and have protective jealousy over you guys good luck going for a black when we all know your stuck with our men loool

Somebody must protect the esteem and honour of our fellow Horner maiden.

The Somali man- a cavalier, a gentleman, a simp

:wow:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalian men in Washington drool over habesha women, they diss xalimos. Xalimos hate us cause Abdis are marrying habesha queens. Girl they worship us, you have no idea. And speaking of control we control the Somali region in Ethiopia , created regional state in your country and your leaders report to Addis Ababa. We have beaten you guys to submission. Don’t talk shit y’all know you ain’t shit:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending