Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Muslim Habesha women not the gaal highlanders. :faysalwtf:

Ever heard of Hararis? They are classy and noble people. :gucciwhat:

6719da7fb05c7697c69fb45cecc58560.jpg

:farole: Of course I have,
I only find ethnic Somali
Girls classy and noble

Don't show me this trash :noneck:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
they're nasty and go for any living creation not only do they fetish yall and use you for sex but they also view yall as objects and bash their own women lol everything is wrong with black men. P.s Somali men would be very jealous in what you said considering they are your property just as they own habesha girls behave.
Not all black men are nasty. Some of them have well paying jobs and respect women unlike some Abdis. Our women can date whoever they want they are not oppressed like self hating Xalimos, our men do not control our choices. No one owns us, we are not weak or self hating like xalimos. Men basically worship us.

Not all black men are nasty. Some of them have well paying jobs and respect women unlike some Abdis. Our women can date whoever they want they are not oppressed like self hating Xalimos, our men do not control our choices. No one owns us, we are not weak or self hating like xalimos. Men basically worship us.

YAAAS girl! All Habesha girls should date out and abstain from the oppressive misogynistic and archaic practice called marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts