Why do Somali women have high expectations of Somali men in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birdy tells me it's an old user in a different nigis (female this time), one you didn't get along well with :mjpls:

Is this that jodeci girl because wallahi I will qarxis her in the name of somali men worldwide, I got her social media:fredo:

Is this that jodeci girl because wallahi I will qarxis her in the name of somali men worldwide, I got her social media:fredo:
No. Where'd she go? I traded in cardio for weights instead like she advised me & want to thank her :liberaltears:

I don’t hate Somali men. I loved my father and grandfather AUN to both to much. I do resent the men in my age demographic for being poor would-be husbands and providers. I look at my female Pakistani schoolfriends and the caliber of men they marry (despite looking like Jafar from Aaladin) and it does make me resent them. I’m being honest. Resent and hate are two different things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should always expect the best from our partners, just as they expect the best from us. The relationship should always be a two way street that is built on love, respect and mutual understanding. I hope each and everyone of you find someone that makes you happy :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobody is forcing me to marry a Somali. The majority of my female cousins have married out with little to no resistance. My sister will in all probability marry out. Again, my family does not practice forced marriage.

I would personally prefer to marry a Somali man. This is a preference, I have already contributed significantly to the Somali-Canadian community. In terms of volunteer work and academic research. I would like raise my children within my culture and have them go on to likewise contribute to our diasporic community.

I cannot say what type of ajanib men those around you marry...I strongly believe who you marry is a matter of class.

I’m a third generation university graduate. My grandfather, and father were both university educated. So are my cousins. My female cousins have married men of similar socio-economic standing and educational attainment.

VixR

Veritas
Nobody is forcing me to marry a Somali. The majority of my female cousins have married out with little to no resistance. My sister will in all probability marry out. Again, my family does not practice forced marriage.

I would personally prefer to marry a Somali man. This is a preference, I have already contributed significantly to the Somali-Canadian community. In terms of volunteer work and academic research. I would like raise my children within my culture and have them go on to likewise contribute to our diasporic community.

I cannot say what type of ajanib men those around you marry...I strongly believe who you marry is a matter of class.

I’m a third generation university graduate. My grandfather, and father were both university educated. So are my cousins. My female cousins have married men of similar socio-economic standing and educational attainment.

Well said! This is the truth of it.

Every Qashin husband I have ever come across especially the filth that abandons his children was also married to an equally Qashin female, that's because filth attracts nothing else but filth, and the corrupt attracts nothing other then an equally or far worse corrupt person.

A pure puritanical pristine person naturally has a strong allergic reaction to people that are not like them in terms of purity in mind and heart, even more so to the opposite of this which is the filthy corrupt people that are the majority.

You get what you deserve and worked for in terms of marital relations.

Every Qashin husband I have ever come across especially the filth that abandons his children was also married to an equally Qashin female, that's because filth attracts nothing else but filth, and the corrupt attracts nothing other then an equally or far worse corrupt person.

A pure puritanical pristine person naturally has a strong allergic reaction to people that are not like them in terms of purity in mind and heart, even more so to the opposite of this which is the filthy corrupt people that are the majority.

You get what you deserve and worked for in terms of marital relations.

:dead:

I00% True sis. There were higher expectations placed on the girls for some reason, whereas boys as Somalis say “wilal waaye” and were given too much freedom which unfortunately meant ending up with the wrong crowd. Especially when Somalis are usually from low income areas where gang culture is rife.

What else did they expect was going to happen? Some Somali parents honestly don’t use their brain. They also don’t want to move to better neighbourhoods even though they could easily afford it if they stopped sending money back home and putting money into houses back home that they don’t even live in and focused on their nuclear family and houses that they live in first.
Yo this is all so fucking true! I'm actually very heated right now! Someone needs to teach them about financial literacy. They don't know anything about upward mobility, they think raising their kids in the ghetto with a subpar education system is gonna make them end up at a top University! LMAO Public schools in ghetto areas are a DEATH SENTENCE if you want your kids to end up at a proper University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending