Why do Somali women have high expectations of Somali men in the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. These men couldn't even build or succeed in their native countries -- what makes you think they will succeed in civilized, modern, 1st world nations?

Is this faarax bashing thing going to be a daily occurrence from now on so I can stack up on tissue? :mjcry: This is even worse than twitter

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop Farax bashing girls.

It’s not the men that are the problem, it’s the culture they were raised in where the parents were tough on the girls and lenient on the boys.

It’s all about your upbringing. Blame Somali hooyos because they raised these pathetic men and babied them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
hMQxUM6.gif

Didn't these girls say they had a private messaging group where they have agreed to shit on us niggas?
it seems like a tag team effort at this point. at least wait for one thread to reach 10 pages before yall start another one.

Stop Farax bashing girls.

It’s not the men that are the problem, it’s the culture they were raised in where the parents were tough on the girls and lenient on the boys.

It’s all about your upbringing. Blame Somali hooyos because they raised these pathetic men and babied them.

It's true sis. The girls succeeded because they had curfews and high expectations placed on them. The men failed because they were allowed to do whatever they liked.

Think about it. These men couldn't even build or succeed in their native countries -- what makes you think they will succeed in civilized, modern, 1st world nations?
two questions.

are you from london?
how did ur dad and brothers do?:trumpsmirk:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's true sis. The girls succeeded because they had curfews and high expectations placed on them. The men failed because they were allowed to do whatever they liked.
I00% True sis. There were higher expectations placed on the girls for some reason, whereas boys as Somalis say “wilal waaye” and were given too much freedom which unfortunately meant ending up with the wrong crowd. Especially when Somalis are usually from low income areas where gang culture is rife.

What else did they expect was going to happen? Some Somali parents honestly don’t use their brain. They also don’t want to move to better neighbourhoods even though they could easily afford it if they stopped sending money back home and putting money into houses back home that they don’t even live in and focused on their nuclear family and houses that they live in first.

Because the west affords education and healthcare including higher living standards and the baseline as such is higher including for potential partners.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m gonna have to fight off girls at my door because my son is gonna be top notch crème de la crème:damedamn:
Nope he will the nice guy girls overlook, girls will still be complaining about farahs because they tend to overlook the ones that have their shit together. And it's not even case of shit attract shit anymore, I know 33 year old successful lawyer who puts up with deadbeat husband, a hardworking nurse whose husband married another chick in another state but she still pays for his car payments. Why do women complain when they knew what they were getting into? I will never understand.

Gambar

VIP
Nope he will the nice guy girls overlook, girls will still be complaining about farahs because they tend to overlook the ones that have their shit together. And it's not even case of shit attract shit anymore, I know 33 year old successful lawyer who puts up with deadbeat husband, a hardworking nurse whose husband married another chick in another state but she still pays for his car payments. Why do women complain when they knew what they were getting into? I will never understand.
Naa heedhe my son will be creme de la creme, ma fahamtay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending