Why do Somali women and Black women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It all comes down to your habits and lifestyle. If a Black or Somali woman eats healthy and exercises and stays away from drugs, then she will look much younger than a White woman with similar healthy habits.

I've seen plenty of hot White women who were like 45 but they took good care of themselves and they looked like younger. But if a 45 year old Somali woman did the same thing, she'd look like she's 28.

Your habits affect your appearance. Stay away from the shisha and the oily foods and you should be fine.
Don't you dare go against me in this argument. How dare you? Somali women can eat crap and still look cute and young. :rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Demi-Moore-pf-378x414.png

50 yrs old
Madeline-Stowe-pf.png

55 years old
Demi had work down and so did that scarecrow you posted.

Your argument is invalid.

Byeeeee!

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
White girls encourage you and give niggaz motivation.

Black chicks will be content with u being a bum nigga. They actually prefer u being a bum than a nigga thats going places

Gibiin-Udug

White girls encourage you and give niggaz motivation.

Black chicks will be content with u being a bum nigga. They actually prefer u being a bum than a nigga thats going places

You know whaaaaaat

Wait you said black girls. I'm not black. I'm Somali. obamadatazz

Carry on.

:camby:

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I say let these buck tooth SomeAliens tings stay angry along with the gorilla negro women.I as a Pure Cushite male will enhance my genepool with a sexy ass white woman(May they be praised)

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
cadaan girls are a bad long term investment. they start melting like candle wax after the age of 25 :idontlike:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
White girls are just good through high school and college:dabcasar:. Large bank accounts, daddy's visa and car, easy etc...Marrying them tho:faysalwtf:. When she gets mad she'll go sleep with all your homies:faysalwtf: at the same time:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Never met a Somali man married to any of the types of women the OP is describing. Most I know are married to sisters who are beautiful and slender mashallah and aged very well. I did know an AA guy who was had kids by one and was in a long term relationship with her. She came from a rich family and used to do everything and anything for him. He used to drive her Mercedes Benz and stay home while she worked. Cant exactly say he was losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending