Why do Somali women and Black women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Get mad when a Somali guy or a black guy marries a white woman?

Because we all know who they will end up with

quote-i-ve-never-seen-black-men-with-fine-white-women-they-be-ugly-mugly-dogs-spike-lee-109-64-18.jpg

:mjlaugh:

Hubble

VIP
My neighbour is hot black guy with a fit body and he's young. His wife has a teenage daughter, she's really fat and not cute. I just don't get it. He could have a hot wife from anywhere because he's smart (a lawyer) and good looking but he loves her so I feel stupid for judging him.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive always wondered why black guys settle with The fattest trashiest white woman most white guys would avoid lol

But to answer your question lets see say Theres this black dude going through life dating black women that whole time

starts becoming successful, and gets a white women because hes doing good in life he has to upgrade in the woman department too as if upgrading means switching races maybe thats why black girls get pissed

Ive always wondered why black guys settle with The fattest trashiest white woman most white guys would avoid lol

But to answer your question lets see say Theres this black dude going through life dating black women that whole time

starts becoming successful, and gets a white women because hes doing good in life he has to upgrade in the woman department too as if upgrading means switching races maybe thats why black girls get pissed

Plus the kids will be biracial (less black or brown)

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We do? I've never seen one that get's mad. I just think it's odd really. I'm personally against interracial dating and think people should stick their own.

It all comes down to your habits and lifestyle. If a Black or Somali woman eats healthy and exercises and stays away from drugs, then she will look much younger than a White woman with similar healthy habits.

I've seen plenty of hot White women who were like 45 but they took good care of themselves and they looked like younger. But if a 45 year old Somali woman did the same thing, she'd look like she's 28.

Your habits affect your appearance. Stay away from the shisha and the oily foods and you should be fine.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lindsey lohan is a drug addict n alcoholic.

Beyonce isnt black shes creole

:umad:
Nigga iska amus,

Okay another example

***this nigga got me googling images in 2:40 am just to prove a point, damnit***

Beverly Johnson (63 years old)

o-BEVERLY-JOHNSON-HAIR-facebook.jpg

Madonna (57 years old)

lead_large.jpg

P-Diddy_796482a.jpg

gallery-1431100652-diddy-shimmy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending