Why do somali mothers hide their pregnancy from their kids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Were your parents frensh kissing like cadaans do? Hayaay waar tani barni ayey ka darantahy
:childplease: its because one time the tv was on and some people were kissing and my dad said ufff uff uff naga lexi, so i asked my dad if muslim people also kissed their husband/wife he told me yeah, just not in public. lol, so thats how my theory came about

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I thought Muslims had sex with their clothes on and never do it again, only to get kids.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somali parents don't even hug teach other or compliment each other or anything like that in front of their kids. So they're definitely not gonna talk about pregnancy and sex.

:childplease: its because one time the tv was on and some people were kissing and my dad said ufff uff uff naga lexi, so i asked my dad if muslim people also kissed their husband/wife he told me yeah, just not in public. lol, so thats how my theory came about
Lool when I was a kid i saw a kissing scene in movie my father explained to me that when gaalo make promises to each other candhuf ayey afka isku tufin :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's not just Somali parents, all parents do this. Haven't you guys heard of the birds and the bees or that babies are delivered to parents by storks?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol, some Somali parents aren't even legally married in order to scam social security benefits and you're wondering why they don't showcase love and affection they have for each other to other people

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I have a funny but disturbing story about how I learnt how babies were made.

My parents had some Amhara/Tigray friends when we first arrived in the country. Well one time they had their daughter over who was about 5 and I was about 3/4. I remember telling the girl that I wished my mom would eat a lot so I could have a little sister soon.

The little injirley girl corrects me and tells me exactly and with great detail how babies are made. My hooyo overhears this and that was the last time I saw that girl and her hooyo. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

I think Ethiopians might be a little bit too liberal. :eek:o_O

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Girl (7yo)- Bahal are you a virgin?
Bahal- what's a virgin
Girl- you know... somebody who aint never had sex
Bahal- :9uoofqd: of course (somehow I knew what sex was) we don't do that where we're from
Girl- :comeon:

Bahal- even my parents are virgins
Girl- :damn:

Bahal- :childplease:

Girl- how do you think babies are made

Bahal- God creates them

Girl- no, a man and a woman have to have sex

Bahal- cooliocoolio

And that's how I found out where babies come from

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
when my mom was pregnant with my baby brother, my sister and i knew about it. i remember i used to make dua every night before i went to sleep that it would be a boy :lol: . i think the explanation i got was ilaahay blesses whoever He wills with a baby and that it was completely random :russ:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i didnt know how babies was formed properly but i knew where i came out of

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I remember when I was in 2nd grade, I had a classmate who's mom was pregnant with twins. We were playing at recess, then one girl asked the boy who's mom was pregnant how she got pregnant. So this kid tells us that the woman has to drink white stuff and that's how the baby grows in her stomach, he confidently said his 7th grade brother told him. coolio

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I thought pregnancy occurred by holding hands, I use to avoid holding hands with other little girls :damn:

just an innocent child.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My mom told me she thought people got pregnant by going to Xamar, since her uncles and aunts went to Xamar and came back pregnant

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending