Why do Somali men not get exposed as much as the women?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
A man can never bring shame to the family unless he is khaniis.

I can have 10 kids out wedlock, drop out of school and move dope on the streets, still wouldn't dishonor my family.

My sister on the other hand, all she has to do is go to night club and twerk on some random dude. She will get severely karbashed and immediately sent to daqanceli or married off.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's what happens when you put people at such high standards, no room for basic human errors, most of the things you do is either labeled ty or pious

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should expect the best out of both men and women, no preferential treatment. If sin for both is the same in gods eyes, then it should be as that. We all makes mistakes and we all are forgiven the same. :)

people like to make things look worse when a woman does it
it's "out of place" especially when a woman does something that's seen negatively, while for men, it's brushed off

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
people like to make things look worse when a woman does it
it's "out of place" especially when a woman does something that's seen negatively, while for men, it's brushed off

Keep your dignity intact then and we wouldn't have a problem :yousmart:

because neither men nor women care a lot about what men do, but men obsess over what women do and there are a lot of gossipy women who shame other women and love to expose them.