Why do Somali men feel entitled of Somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Espicially in public? How come they make it their business to harass you with questions about your personal life? And then act offended when you don't want to engage the conversation with them?

Bottom line is I don't know you!!

You will never see cadaan guy randomly walking to cadaan girl and talking to them?
Even black men don't do that with black women?

Why do Somali men feel entitled to come and bother you?

:kodaksmiley:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Espicially in public? How come they make it their business to harass you with questions about your personal life? And then act offended when you don't want to engage the conversation with them?

Bottom line is I don't know you!!

You will never see cadaan guy randomly walking to cadaan girl and talking to them?
Even black men don't do that with black women?

Why do Somali men feel entitled to come and bother you?

:kodaksmiley:

I have never bothered some random xalimo on the street stop with the generalization :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have never bothered some random xalimo on the street stop with the generalization :camby:
Thats not my fault.... You're probably insecure.

tenor.gif

Somali women are better educated and have more degrees than Somali men. We also take care of their children singlehandedly and clean up after our men like they’re toddlers. We are also a gorgeous race of women.

And what do we Xalimos get in return? Are Somali men great providers?

Arab and South Asian men are also traditional like Somali men, but they are leagues above them when it comes to education and wealth.

What is up with this disparity?

Ramen

🌸
Somali women are better educated and have more degrees than Somali men. We also take care of their children singlehandedly and clean up after our men like they’re toddlers. We are also a gorgeous race of women.

Arab and South Asian men are also traditional like Somali men, but they are leagues above them when it comes to education and wealth.

Do they even let their women walk out of the door? sxb wake up. Their women will probably get splashed with hot oil if she refuses to get married to her cousin.
Arab men dont even see women as humans. Im just glad that somali men arent like those animals.

*insert somali insults*

Last edited:
Do they even let their women walk out of the door? sxb wake up. Their women will probably get splashed with hot oil if she refuses to get married to her cousin.
Arab men dont even see women as humans.

waa wasaq wasaq dhaley
Arabs and South Asians treat their women like trash, I can admit that. But they also provide for them like men are supposed to do. Our men run around joining gangs, getting secret second wives back home, and running off on their kids like the black men they love to insult.

Why can’t we have men who treat us with respect but also provide for us? That’s all I want to know.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Arab men dont even see women as humans. Im just glad that somali men arent like those animals.

waa wasaq wasaq dhalay

Did you just called your father wasaq, walle waa lawaashay :faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Yeah, Arab men and Indian men are so much better. They beat up their wives. They do honour killings and throw acid at their face. They disrespect their women and do many horrible things. I guess Somali men are not living up to their standards and need to adapt their primitive culture.

How are Somali women more educated? Gender studies? Black history? Somali men are WAY more educated and successful than Somali women. This isn't even up for a discussion. Don't make me posts the Europe stats which debunks your fallacy. You act like all Somali men are in gangs when it's only a minority.

You Somali girls try so hard to act like black girls. I'm sorry but Somali men are not like black men. There are many and I mean many educated Somali men out there so much you can find them 15 minutes away from you if you live in an area that is heavily populated by Somalis.

I'm not saying Somali men are perfect but don't slander them and Somali women are just as equally as bad. Don't make me lists all the bullshit you girls do.

Last edited:
Somali men are rising up, getting degrees, and marrying ajnabi beauties. We are the most desired African men. Why would we want a dusty xalimo who will abuse our kids with a hanger because she has nothing better to do while we're at work? We are not settling for less anymore. Time's up for xaliimo xaartoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending