Why do Somali men feel entitled of Somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Finesse these hoes, never marry them sis. :lol:

I would have given him a 1 star loooooooool. How dare he try to pawn off his basement dwelling son.
@Reiko how do you know if his son is basement dwelling creep?! Your assumptions and the truth, dine at totally separate tables.

Yeah, Arab men and Indian men are so much better. They beat up their wives. They do honour killings and throw acid at their face. They disrespect their women and do many horrible things. I guess Somali men are not living up to their standards and need to adapt their primitive culture.

How are Somali women more educated? Gender studies? Black history? Somali men are WAY educated and successful than Somali women. This isn't even up for a discussion. Don't make me posts the Europe stats which debunks your fallacy. You act like all Somali men are in gangs when it's only a minority.

You Somali girls try so hard to act like black girls. I'm sorry but Somali men are not like black men. There are many and I mean many educated Somali men out there so much you can find them 15 minutes away from you if you live in an area that is heavily populated by Somalis.

I'm not saying Somali men are perfect but don't slander them and Somali women are just as equally as bad. Don't make me lists all the bullshit you girls do.
I just see all the ‘cheap and clean’ slander against Somali women everyday of the week and it makes me wonder how some of y’all like to dish it out but can’t take the heat.

I have no problems with you sxb. But I don’t like the unequal slandering on this site. Somali women put up with a lot of shit that our men will never have to experience.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko how do you know if his son is basement dwelling creep?! Your assumptions and the truth, dine at totally separate tables.
Boowe if his son was a catch, he wouldnt try to pawn him off to his uber passenger. I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali women are better educated and have more degrees than Somali men. We also take care of their children singlehandedly and clean up after our men like they’re toddlers. We are also a gorgeous race of women.

And what do we Xalimos get in return? Are Somali men great providers?

Arab and South Asian men are also traditional like Somali men, but they are leagues above them when it comes to education and wealth.

What is up with this disparity?

Quit the generalization. Only a small minority among Somali men are in gangs and there are so many educated Somali men out there. You even told us you live in an area that doesn't have many Somali people so you are the last person to judge.

Somali women more successful? I've seen the stats, you're dead wrong.

There are Arab and Indian women crying abuse from their men. Is that what you want?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somali men are rising up, getting degrees, and marrying ajnabi beauties. We are the most desired African men. Why would we want a dusty xalimo who will abuse our kids with a hanger because she has nothing better to do while we're at work? We are not settling for less anymore. Time's up for xaliimo xaartoys.
You hate Somali women for what reason exactly?! Hatred is a strong word and bunch of Twitter Xalimos with Daddy issues won't ever make me hate my Somali queens.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Wallahi Faraxs are underappreciated. All the young Somali guys I know are always studying to be a doctor/engineer, are funny af, tall and good at sports. Xalimos don't know what they have. :mjswag:

Quit the generalization. Only a small minority among Somali men are in gangs and there are many educated Somali men out there. You even told us you live in an area that doesn't have many Somali people in it so you are the last person to judge.

Somali women more successful? I've seen the stats, you're dead wrong.

There are Arab and Indian women crying abuse from their men. Is that what you want?
Of course I don’t think Somali men are all gangbangers. I’m just making a point that Somali men on this site love insulting their women but can’t handle the same thing in return.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Finesse these hoes, never marry them sis. :lol:

I would have given him a 1 star loooooooool. How dare he try to pawn off his basement dwelling son.

:farole:It was kind of ackward so I pretended not to understand. Lol

Huuno maybe that Cabbie was ur last hail marry.
He was simply doing u a favor.
iminka u need to go back to ur Tuulo and marry ur 1st cousin Lil’Abdi
:farmajoyaab: Are you projecting your scarcity mindset on to me little man? Since when did Somalis marry their next of kin?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Espicially in public? How come they make it their business to harass you with questions about your personal life? And then act offended when you don't want to engage the conversation with them?

Bottom line is I don't know you!!

You will never see cadaan guy randomly walking to cadaan girl and talking to them?
Even black men don't do that with black women?

Why do Somali men feel entitled to come and bother you?

:kodaksmiley:
700.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Our men run around joining gangs, getting secret second wives back home, and running off on their kids like the black men they love to insult
For a girl who smokes pot? And smokes it with crips and bloods, talking about gangs? That's quite ironic and interesting thing to note!:jaynerd:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For a girl who smokes pot? And smokes it with crips and bloods, talking about gangs? That's quite ironic and interesting thing to note!:jaynerd:
Waryaa, she's in a free country, she can do whatever her pretty heart desires. Worry about your beard connecting. So what she smokes? She can't have an opinion? Smh

So what if I smoke weed? I’m an adult that can choose what she wants to do. At least I’m not gangbanging like Faraaxs love to do. Women are civilized. We may do haram things, but they usually don’t involve harming others. Men on the other hand always harm, kill, and steal from others.

Women are the better sex. We are not destructive and less evil. Somali women are practically saints.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waryaa, she's in a free country, she can do whatever her pretty heart desires. Worry about your beard connecting. So what she smokes? She can't have an opinion? Smh
I'm 17 good looking with a wealthy background. I don't have a beard yet but when I do it'll be like my older brothers who get plenty of hot women, not like your neck beard brothers :mjpls:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So what if I smoke weed? I’m an adult that can choose what she wants to do. At least I’m not gangbanging like Faraaxs love to do. Women are civilized. We may do haram things, but they usually don’t involve harming others. Men on the other hand always harm, kill, and steal from others.

Women are the better sex. We are not destructive and less evil. Somali women are practically saints.
Y'all act like I denied you to smoke joints? Wtf, it's your choice. It's just that I find it ironic.

"Somali women are practically saints"

:drakekidding:
In your dreams!

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Who approaches random Somali women on street? They never know I direction I'm asking for and they don't shut up. Do they know where they are going to begin with?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Espicially in public? How come they make it their business to harass you with questions about your personal life? And then act offended when you don't want to engage the conversation with them?

Bottom line is I don't know you!!

You will never see cadaan guy randomly walking to cadaan girl and talking to them?
Even black men don't do that with black women?

Why do Somali men feel entitled to come and bother you?

:kodaksmiley:
The hell? I never once seem this ever happen. I think you Xalimos are making up shit to bash us for when we did nothing. So much other stuff you have a legatiment point in, why make up on the fly?:francis:

Yeah, Arab men and Indian men are so much better. They beat up their wives. They do honour killings and throw acid at their face. They disrespect their women and do many horrible things. I guess Somali men are not living up to their standards and need to adapt their primitive culture.

How are Somali women more educated? Gender studies? Black history? Somali men are WAY more educated and successful than Somali women. This isn't even up for a discussion. Don't make me posts the Europe stats which debunks your fallacy. You act like all Somali men are in gangs when it's only a minority.

You Somali girls try so hard to act like black girls. I'm sorry but Somali men are not like black men. There are many and I mean many educated Somali men out there so much you can find them 15 minutes away from you if you live in an area that is heavily populated by Somalis.

I'm not saying Somali men are perfect but don't slander them and Somali women are just as equally as bad. Don't make me lists all the bullshit you girls do.
all do girls do is psychology,black studies, english or nursing so they are not really a highly educated group , these are low paying jobs and those who do psychology end up working in the corner store for£7.50 an hour their whole lives.

while somali guys are getting in high paying stem fields i'm talking a minimum of £80k - £100k+
Somali women are better educated and have more degrees than Somali men. We also take care of their children singlehandedly and clean up after our men like they’re toddlers. We are also a gorgeous race of women.

And what do we Xalimos get in return? Are Somali men great providers?

Arab and South Asian men are also traditional like Somali men, but they are leagues above them when it comes to education and wealth.

What is up with this disparity?
t
we don't need to look further than twitter, all the somali diaspora girls are on there and they are some of the dumpiest people to ever use twitter, i never saw them make a single intellectual tweets it's always either 1.a dump tweets about the pop culture they religiously follow, 2. irrational naive tweets about racism in islam or the israel-palestine conflict which don't know the basic of, 3. sexually frustrated tweets or 4. constant uncalled for attacks on somali guys who don't even have a huge twitter presences as they are busy making a living. this does not sound like the traits of smart women to me
i think @Knowles is the most intelligent somali girl i have come across online, and she ain't even on twitter, and she is also a big a mess :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.