Why do Somali men age very slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've noticed Somali men in their very old age look young. For example, my father is in his early 50's and he looks like he's on his early 40's.
:gucciwhat:

Here are more example. Please tell me if I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Muuse Biixi is 70 years old but he looks like he's in his 50's.

Muuse-biixi-740x493.jpg

Farmaajo is 56 years old but he looks like he's in his early 40's.

Madaxweyne-2-640x406.jpg

Hassan Ali Khayre is 50 years old but he looks like he's in his 30's.

image1-138.jpg

Ali Said Hassan is 70 years old and looks like he's in his 50's.

Ali_Said_Hassan_in_a_Event.png

Ismail Ahmed is around his 50's but he looks like he's in his 30's.

online-money-transfer-service-worldremits-revenue-jumps-to-41-million--and-its-forecasting-50-growth-again-this-year.jpg

Abdullahi Yusuf was 77 years old but if you were to guess his age. Probably 55 to 60?

upload_2018-1-2_21-54-12-png.36493

I don't know how old Abdirashid Duale is but I heard he's not young and yet the guy looks very young.

ceodahabshiil.png

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
While Somali women between the age of 30's to 40's become obese old women.They age grossly.

AMISOM3-580x435.jpg

Khadra_Safiya_Hawa.jpg

article-1253151-086F2B74000005DC-66_468x608.jpg

2a6a0f6443d1051a2be374adc0c3aea1--somalia-norway.jpg

zahra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

World

VIP
74 year old Somali farmer in Eyl, Nugaal

DrLKsMsXQAEf1X4.jpg

The one thing all those women have in common is obesity. Maybe if they were slim, they would look younger.

Somalis actually age well if they avoid getting fat. My mom looks pretty youthful and strangers are always surprised when they find out her age lol.

We Geeljires have good diet . In the old Somali custom (some people still practice this ) the women prepare the food, the men feast , and then women eat whatever leftovers is there.

We also drink tons of camel milk . Our food is organic . The most unhealthy thing about our food is our cooking oils and stuff like that which are usually horrible quality

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But we do gain a deadly bidaar sxb may Allah swt protect us from bidaara amiin

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's mostly the struggle they face. Raising several buuq kids,
The food they eat is another factor( sugary food, oily snacks)
Fikr/stress

No workouts.. A geeljire works out more than a xaliimo does.. be it herding animals, wrestling/lagdin, saar /festival.., so many of it, while a xaliimo most likely stays at home, cooking, taking care of kids

Another thing, this is general. Caano geel is beneficial for the body=geeljires do drink a lot

Smooth skin=caano, moos, etc

But xaliimos have it more difficult than us.

Now if it's abroad, depends on your workout, healthy diet, etc

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's mostly the struggle they face. Raising several buuq kids,
The food they eat is another factor( sugary food, oily snacks)
Fikr/stress

No workouts.. A geeljire works out more than a xaliimo does.. be it herding animals, wrestling/lagdin, saar /festival.., so many of it, while a xaliimo most likely stays at home, cooking, taking care of kids

Another thing, this is general. Caan geel is beneficial for the body=geeljires do drink a lot
Smooth skin, caano, moos, etc

But xaliimos have it more difficult than us

Not true, the men I listed are tough businessmen and the ones who run the country. They face the most difficulties and yet they still look young. My father studied medicine and do you know how stressful it is to be a doctor? He still looks young.

Biologically speaking, women age faster than men. It has nothing to do with their lifestyle chose. Here: http://www.dermalinstitute.com/uk/library/17_article_Is_a_Man_s_Skin_Really_Different_.html

We Somali men develop the most insane bidaar ever

It’s literally our most unfortunate feature . I notice some Somali girls even get receding hairlines from years of wearing their hair pulled in a ponytail or something you’ll notice some of them have fucked up hairlines too. I think it’s because of the ponytail thing because even when Somali guys grow their hair out especially the ones that got the gay ass man buns that shit fucks your hairline up. Dreadlocks are known to cause receding hairlines too from too much stress on the hair. A lot of the Somalis with delecate hair tend to have fucked up hairlines

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not true, the men I listed are tough businessmen and the ones who run the country. They face the most difficulties and yet they still look young. My father studied medicine and do you know how stressful it is to be a doctor? He still looks young.

Biologically speaking, women age faster than men. It has nothing to do with their lifestyle chose. Here: http://www.dermalinstitute.com/uk/library/17_article_Is_a_Man_s_Skin_Really_Different_.html
You do know that there is a woman behind them, right? Taking care of their needs, right? Trying to make best food amd recipes available for their men

You also do know the good hospitality xaliimos give to their husband , right?
Even more if he's a political figure, doctor, etc.. not only will he be taken care of his wife, but more likely his relatives.. So, they don't get as much stress as Somali ladies do

Just talking about Somalis only, not any other ethnicity/race

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending