Why do Somali men age very slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I've noticed Somali men in their very old age look young. For example, my father is in his early 50's and he looks like he's on his early 40's.
:gucciwhat:

Here are more example. Please tell me if I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Muuse Biixi is 70 years old but he looks like he's in his 50's.

Muuse-biixi-740x493.jpg

That is before he took office. He aged badly now in a year. Politics ages some people fast.

45589476_2153312084735264_263861414614007808_n.jpg

I think we’ll notice those of us born in the west will not turn out like this. We didn’t have the same upbringing as most of these geeljires. Even the dahabshiil CEO was a kid when dahabshiil was barely worth anything so he knows normal Geeljire life

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis actually age well if they avoid getting fat. My mom looks pretty youthful and strangers are always surprised when they find out her age lol.
People always think me and my mum are sisters and get shocked seeing that she has grown children.
I think it's in our genes to look young

Bohol

VIP
I think we’ll notice those of us born in the west will not turn out like this. We didn’t have the same upbringing as most of these geeljires. Even the dahabshiil CEO was a kid when dahabshiil was barely worth anything so he knows normal Geeljire life

Actually those raised in the west look even way younger face wise. When I went to Somalia all the people my age looked 45 while I am still mistaken for 22-24.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali men age well since they don't do nothing and have no stress :farmajoyaab:
Even a child has more burdens put on them.

Actually those raised in the west look even way younger face wise. When I went to Somalia all the people my age looked 45 while I am still mistaken for 22-24.

I had the opposite experience when I was meeting all my nieces and nephews they all looked at least 5 years younger than they actually were. Some of the girls I mistook for 18/19 year olds were actually around 25/26ish

Somali women back home have me amazed. They are so damnn beautiful.

The girls over there typically age less than the guys I suspect because they usually stay home more than the guys who are out in the hot sun all day doing whatever . Also because women out there don’t usually do hard tasks other than cleaning the house and cooking , and even then a lot of people out there hire someone to do that for them for cheap.

But then this also backfires on them because they aren’t active enough thus a lot of them turn out to be fat and we know people look more beautiful at a lesser weight as being fat adds too much unwanted weight loose skin no prominent jawline or cheekbone lines

Bohol

VIP
This. Somali men don't have to deal with the stress of raising 50-11 kids they just sit in a cafe all day with their breathens

Nah kids is a excuse. It is about diet, genetic and fitness. Ilhan Omar is 36 years old mother of 3 yet looks like 24-25 or younger.

180630171801-ilhan-omar-headshot-super-tease.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:pachah1:Its hard to take time out for self-care when good old Factz wants you bare foot and preggers all the time.

I will make sure she works out after giving birth. Some women don't take care of themselves after pregnancy then they age quickly because of their obesity. They lack care of their own bodies so I will make sure to book her a female gym and send her ass over there.

Aging because of kids is a terrible excuse for women now.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Nah kids is a excuse. It is about diet, genetic and fitness. Ilhan Omar is 36 years old yet looks like 24-25 or younger.

180630171801-ilhan-omar-headshot-super-tease.jpg
Ilhan doesn't have 10 million kids like most somali families do. More kids add on to the stress especially if you live in low income housing like a lot of somali families do

Status
Not open for further replies.