Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are not a man but a woman. Stop fooling the other people.

Weren’t you the person who said if your daughter had premarital sex you would strangle her with your bare hands and personally dig her grave

But if your son did the same sin you would forgive him

This was the video

This is a bit too extreme.. Did you see the part where he's talking about getting divorced.. His mom found him a wife that they wanted to use and do all the house chores for his mother....the mother shouldn't use her son like that, it's too much..

@Mercury

He is not doing anything but cook and clean for his mother, he doesn't go to school or have a job..maybe that's why people think it's wrong...anyways what kind of mom takes advantage of her son like that.. It's crazy.. Even if it was a girl being taken advantage of like that I wouldn't support it.

Mercury

VIP
This is a bit too extreme.. Did you see the part where he's talking about getting divorced.. His mom found him a wife that they wanted to use and do all the house chores for his mother....the mother shouldn't use her son like that, it's too much..
It wasn’t extreme his mom found him a wife who later talked back to his mom refusing to cook and clean and instead decided to go out and hang with her friends

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury

He is not doing anything but cook and clean for his mother, he doesn't go to school or have a job..maybe that's why people think it's wrong...anyways what kind of mom takes advantage of her son like that.. It's crazy.. Even if it was a girl being taken advantage of like that I wouldn't support it.

You know back home girls young as 9 cook and clean and go to school

This guy is her only son maybe since they poor he can’t go to school and if he’s out working who gonna take care of his mom

It wasn’t extreme his mom found him a wife who later talked back to his mom refusing to cook and clean and instead decided to go out and hang with her friends
Why is he's mom soo lazy.. They could've helped her in reasonable way instead of becoming her personal maid.. I understand why he's wife left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts