Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@HalimaJ
Anal sex as well as sex when in Ramadan and when she is on her period. Also after given birth, he must wait for 40 days.

If she is ill and its a one of thing, then no man will force his wife. Not being in the mood is selfish and a great way to make your husband resent and either divorce you or marry a second wife.

Intimacy is a deal breaker for men. Start refusing and making excuses and watch your marriage crumble.

@HalimaJ
Anal sex as well as sex when in Ramadan and when she is on her period. Also after given birth, he must wait for 40 days.

If she is ill and its a one of thing, then no man will force his wife. Not being in the mood is selfish and a great way to make your husband resent and either divorce you or marry a second wife.

Intimacy is a deal breaker for men. Start refusing and making excuses and watch your marriage crumble.

I am not talking about that. We both know that refusing for no reason is a sin.

So the question is this. If your wife sins in that regard, do you believe that you can then force yourself on her?

Can he then slap her, push her ect so that he can force it on her? All that I have described is sexual abuse.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I am not talking about that. We both know that refusing for no reason is a sin.

So the question is this. If your wife sins in that regard, do you believe that you can then force yourself on her?

Can he then slap her, push her ect so that he can force it on her? All that I have described is sexual abuse.
No husband is gonna start hitting his if she refuses and that is worse for her. The smallest things she does will tick him off and then there will be no peace in the Home

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why would i beat my wife and not just leave her or go cheat on her with maybe her cousin as i will get the malab regardless
@Samaalic Era look at your friend advocating adultury.

I hope you have the same energy with him.

Adultery is an evil and destructive sin. The brother @Mehmet usually advocates for marriage in all the previous threads and not zina and is a good brother.

I will never defend Adultery by men or women. Both are disgusting and evil

The only way your husband can sexually abuse you is if forces to engage in forbidden form of intercourse.
To think women would actually accuse their husbands who have the halal right to enjoy them of rape is the peak of narcissism
correctamundo there is no such thing as marital rape.
>you can rape your wife
What next? Stealing my own car?:gucciwhat:

correctamundo there is no such thing as marital rape.
>you can rape your wife
What next? Stealing my own car?:gucciwhat:
That means you own your wife and concluding from that she’s not your wife rather your slave that you can rape when ever you want and make her do whatever you like. Please don’t speak about wife when you slave. Fucking Incel

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
That means you own your wife and concluding from that she’s not your wife rather your slave that you can rape when ever you want and make her do whatever you like. Please don’t speak about wife when you slave. Fucking Incel

Some people are severely misguided and think the Deen is something to play with. Oppression is forbidden in Islam. When you force someone against their will that’s oppression. No sane person would treat their spouse like that. I wouldn’t take their bravado too seriously.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Am planning to live by myself when i move out, been learning to cook some baaris and basto.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mercury Abaayo, if you're born a woman, you'll always have the mind of a woman, no matter what lies you try to tell yourself. Might I recommend @Cognitivedissonance if you're having any gender dysphoria questions.
Look at this islamist terrorist hooyada waas dheh what have you got against transwomen you transphobe, if you are in the united kingdom its against the law to identify a transwoman as being a man, transwomen are women and have the same rights and privileges as all women even menstruators like @Knowles

Tuna, tomatoes, hummus, Tzatziki and pesto on a whole meal bread.

upload_2019-6-5_13-28-12.jpeg

upload_2019-6-5_13-30-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending