Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking for parents is an amazing thing and should never be frowned upon.

However, a man that cooks as a husband 24/7 for his wife should require serious help from the doctor. What is the wife doing when a man cooks? We have roles and we should stick to those roles.

Mercury must work as a head chef in Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant.

@halwa

What a splendid and intelligent human being you are. You clearly saw through OP's provocative thread.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
I normally don’t care about this issue

But Somalis have no chill there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes

:faysalwtf:
You're losing your credibility sxb. Cooking for your parents is a good thing in Somali culture. In fact, if you were to refuse such service to your parents people would see you as a morally corrupt person.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I normally don’t care about this issue

But Somalis have no chill there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes

:faysalwtf:

"I normally don’t care about this issue."

tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o1_250.gif
tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o2_250.gif
tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o3_250.gif
tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o4_250.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My husband will probably clean the car and mown the lawn. Those tasks are hard for me to do.
As for cooking, he wants to cook and he can only cook baked beans, eggs and popcorns. I don’t want him to mess my perfectly organised pantry and spice/herbs arrangements, leave spill or mess and breaking things.

My husband will probably clean the car and mown the lawn. Those tasks are hard for me to do.
As for cooking, he wants to cook and he can only cook baked beans, eggs and popcorns. I don’t want him to mess my perfectly organised pantry and spice/herbs arrangements, leave spill or mess and breaking things.
Ilaahay ha iskukin barakeeyo

Mercury, why do you make the same repetitive boring threads?

If Somali guys want traditional relationships then it is not your business. As for this thread about Somali men not assiting their parents is fake news. We know you made it up.

I mean right now you sound like some angry housewife who is fed up with her husband because he doesn't help out with the chores. It's looking quite obvious.

Trust me he would link the video in a heartbeat if this was true.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
After the past 2 years of reading and psycho analyzing @Mercury s posts, I have come to the conclusion that he is not Male but a female pretending to be a man.

Only a Xalimo would continue to spread such a false agenda against Somali men.

Confess nayaa

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sxb what's your plan I recall you saying you got married to your ina adeerta in somalia, dibada miyaa keene mise you plan on going back to Somalia permanently in the future InshaAllah

Question: let's say one day she asks you to cook her wee caafimaad qabta lkn she wants to eat cunto aad gacamahada ku sameysay would you cook for her?
I did marry in Somalia to relative. I plan to raise my family away from the western world where I run the household.

Only on Eid or on a happy occasion

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I did marry in Somalia to relative. I plan to raise my family away from the western world where I run the household.

Only on Eid or on a happy occasion

I'm curious, what are the main differences in relationship dynamics when dealing with Xalimos back home compared to the ones living in the west?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm curious, what are the main differences in relationship dynamics when dealing with Xalimos back home compared to the ones living in the west?

One thing I would advise you if you plan to marry in Somalia is to close relative. Avoid shuukansi. Any girl who you meet chilling in public places and hanging with friends are no different to western xalimos. Also, any thing above 19 will only be interested in going to Europe and will be a pain to deal. Furthermore in terms of hobbies, you will have nothing in common. The best way to have something in common is Qur'an and other beneficial activities. The power dynamics will always favour you as long as you hold on to deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending