Why do Somali girls hate Somali guys so much?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ugliness begets hate.

There would have been a crisis had all this hate come from Xaalimo's who are at least ranked 7 or above, but you only see these attacks come from 3's, 4's and at best 5's.

The problem today as opposed to a decade ago is that these women have started to make up the majority, especially here in the UK with the obesity pandemic.

It's not getting old in our community, it's still occurring at a rapid rate.

Your half way there already since you acknowledged they are more shameless then any other race of females by in large.

You only distanced yourself 50% which is a good start, we need the other 50% for you to become wholesome.

:farmajoyaab: I don't see beauty as a static number. Let me control their environment and those ratings will surely skyrocket.
:gaasdrink: I can non-surgically adjust jaw lines and body posture, improve emotional balance, boost self-image, trim waistlines and slow down the aging process.

Notice how the majority are either AA or a Xaalimo, the former group have an excuse because of what they went through.

The fundamental problem with these types of females and why they never escape that death spiral is because they never take responsibility for there actions in life, everything that happens to them is someone else's fault.

With that mindset you will never grow or learn anything meaningful in life, as a result, depression, diseases and hell becomes there abode.
Facts. And the fact no one is perfect we all try our best. Some have crazy romanticised image of other races. When truly they have their own issues. Some are just better at hiding it then other’s. Like one of my neighbors from the outside everything seems fine. The guy beats his wife and the family just ignore it. They are Asian. Sad stuff.

:farmajoyaab: I don't see beauty as a static number. Let me control their environment and those ratings will surely skyrocket.
:gaasdrink: I can non-surgically adjust jaw lines and body posture, improve emotional balance, boost self-image, trim waistlines and slow down the aging process.
It's never static I agree with you, in fact you control 90% of it and what makes this tragic especially here in the UK is to see the Farax's make 50x the effort despite the Xaalimo being biologically more predisposed to this.

It's never static I agree with you, in fact you control 90% of it and what makes this tragic especially here in the UK is to see the Farax's make 50x the effort despite the Xaalimo being biologically more predisposed to this.

I'm curious inquisitive are you married?
You have very high standards ( not a bad thing we all have standards). I bet your wife/future wife will have to be the most intelligent good looking hard working fit woman out there. I hope you have all these qualities too.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:farmajoyaab: I would trace it back to excess consumption of processed sugar and gluten (you're essentially eating glue). And wheat appears to become a Somali staple when it used to be sorghum, maize and most wheat was fermented (with a different composition, hence more easily digestible).

Just look at whats regularly consumed in their homes: baasto, laxoox, confectionary/desserts, highly sweetened tea etc. On top of the Standard Western Diet.

Most lack an awareness of what they consume. And it's hard to control what you don't keep track of. Couple that with sedentary living and societal attitudes that encourage certain health behaviours and there you go.

And women are more susceptible to emotional shifts from tweaks in their lifestyle more so than men. And certain foods can worsen mental health given the gut and brain connection.

Last edited:
:farmajoyaab: I would trace it back to excess consumption of processed sugar and gluten (you're essentially eating glue). And wheat appears to become a Somali staple when it used to be sorghum, maize and most wheat was fermented (with a different composition, hence more easily digestible).

Just look at whats regularly consumed in their homes: baasto, laxoox, confectionary/desserts, highly sweetened tea etc. On top of the Standard Western Diet.

Most lack an awareness of what they consume. And it's hard to control what you don't keep track of. Couple that with sedentary living and societal attitudes that encourage certain health behaviours and there you go.

And women are more susceptible to emotional shifts from tweaks in their lifestyle more so than men. And certain foods can worsen mental health given the gut and brain connection.
If there is a will madame there is a way, how do you think you and I learned about these things? you might have been fortunate enough to have never got fat courtesy to good genes, but many were not as fortunate, they learned it the hard way through putting on weight first.

How is it that our Xaalimo's who are biologically far more predisposed to seek/maintain and invest in there beauty being re-soundly beaten by Farax's who are not predisposed the same way? how is it that they are the worse then females of other races?

Even our own mothers who themselves are not the best of examples are shocked by this new generation of females who don't even look after themselves, nor even care.

The few that do what you tend to find is a huge perversion, a lot of money being spent on clothes, perfumes, hair, bag, make-up, nails and skin but the body resembles that of a baby elephant.
I'm curious inquisitive are you married?
You have very high standards ( not a bad thing we all have standards). I bet your wife/future wife will have to be the most intelligent good looking hard working fit woman out there. I hope you have all these qualities too.
I don't at all, unless don't be fat, take your deen seriously and have a healthy mindset are high standards to you.

It's a great tragedy that right now you can't even find 1 of those 3 attributes to an adequate standard, meaning if she has one of those traits, the other 2 are guaranteed missing.
Inquisitive may you be protected from homewreckers:mjlaugh:
Ameen Yaa rab!
Facts. And the fact no one is perfect we all try our best. Some have crazy romanticised image of other races. When truly they have their own issues. Some are just better at hiding it then other’s. Like one of my neighbors from the outside everything seems fine. The guy beats his wife and the family just ignore it. They are Asian. Sad stuff.
No community is immune from problems, but my view is that our problems and levels of shamelessness are far worse then any other Muslim community.

What happens to us doesn't happen to any of them, look at our young single women on social media and in public how shamelessly they behave, no other ethnic group that I know engages in this.

If there is a will madame there is a way, how do you think you and I learned about these things? you might have been fortunate enough to have never got fat courtesy to good genes, but many were not as fortunate, they learned it the hard way through putting on weight first.

How is it that our Xaalimo's who are biologically far more predisposed to seek/maintain and invest in there beauty being re-soundly beaten by Farax's who are not predisposed the same way? how is it that they are the worse then females of other races?

Even our own mothers who themselves are not the best of examples are shocked by this new generation of females who don't even look after themselves, nor even care.

The few that do what you tend to find is a huge perversion, a lot of money being spent on clothes, perfumes, hair, bag, make-up, nails and skin but the body resembles that of a baby elephant.

I don't at all, unless don't be fat, take your deen seriously and have a healthy mindset are high standards to you.

It's a great tragedy that right now you can't even find 1 of those 3 attributes to an adequate standard, meaning if she has one of those traits, the other 2 are guaranteed missing.

Ameen Yaa rab!

No community is immune from problems, but my view is that our problems and levels of shamelessness are far worse then any other Muslim community.

What happens to us doesn't happen to any of them, look at our young single women on social media and in public how shamelessly they behave, no other ethnic group that I know engages in this.

Being fit, on deen and having a healthy mindset are qualities that I have seen in many Somali ladies. Maybe you should change your environment? Leave the UK and come to France or Switzerland . Elegant halimos everywhere.

But I understand what you mean. I was lucky since my dad is a doctor. So we have a healthy lifestyle. Somali food is not the best if you want to stay fit.

Last edited:

Masha Allah sis. Everytime you comment I know you will say something intelligent. :nvjpqts:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I actually don’t get it, Somali guys are tall, have a proportionate body and most aren’t bad looking.
Their personality varies: most of them are witty and cultured.
But Somali girls on social media and everyday complain about Somali guys, they aren’t even that bad!
View attachment 77042

View attachment 77043
View attachment 77044
View attachment 77045

Because we don't carry glocks in our pants or have served at 5+ year sentence for drug/gang related crimes. I mean, reer UK seems to fit their ideal man..... So why not move there instead???

Being fit, on deen and having a healthy mindset are qualities that I have seen in many Somali ladies. Maybe you should change your environment? Leave the UK and come to France or Switzerland . Elegant halimos everywhere.
The way a female assesses those qualities is not the same way a male does.

I practically lived in France for a year for work and I did observe they look after themselves physically far better then those in the UK who are a lost cause now.

However I found them to be very distant when it comes to deen and on the intelligence side I saw no major difference to the ones here.

It's incredibly rare in Europe to find a Xaalimo with only 2 of those 3 attributes to an adequate standard, never mind all 3, and these are all basic things.

Ameen Yaa rab!

I’m discovering that now it’s eye opening. Cause where I live acting like a barbarian outdoors. Let alone online you’ll get dragged quicker than a tree in an hurricane.

The way a female assesses those qualities is not the same way a male does.

I practically lived in France for a year for work and I did observe they look after themselves physically far better then those in the UK who are a lost cause now.

However I found them to be very distant when it comes to deen and on the intelligence side I saw no major difference to the ones here.

It's incredibly rare in Europe to find a Xaalimo with only 2 of those 3 attributes to an adequate standard, never mind all 3, and these are all basic things.

:uCkf6mf: . Oh my.

Well. There are lots of amazing halimos out there. Fit, elegant,intelligent, religious and kind. You just haven't found THE one yet.

Or maybe you scared her off.

:comeon:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Ignore Somali Twitter, it's cringe

I've noticed the guys are either s whose faces are always glittering and they always post IG like picture with unintelligible captions or they are massive simps who start bombarding girl's curious accounts when she tweets "Somali guys are fine"

https://curiouscat.me/shesmariam

:snoop:

There are also a few anime dweebs like @MSGA who post dumb stuff
How do you know his twitter? doxxing are we

Trending

Latest posts