Why do Somali girls hate Somali guys so much?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I actually don’t get it, Somali guys are tall, have a proportionate body and most aren’t bad looking.
Their personality varies: most of them are witty and cultured.
But Somali girls on social media and everyday complain about Somali guys, they aren’t even that bad!
upload_2019-8-12_12-21-34.jpeg

upload_2019-8-12_12-21-54.jpeg

upload_2019-8-12_12-22-12.jpeg

upload_2019-8-12_12-22-30.jpeg

Somali girls are the loudest on Twitter. Girls from other ethnicities aren't as loud. They only talk about Somali men, mariage, posting pics every two seconds with cheesy captions.

I'm sorry but it's the reality. Obviously not everyone is like that but a majority.

How on earth do you hate all Somali men when only some are bad. Hating somali men is the Same as hating your own father, brother and your Male relatives.

They've probably been praised too much and are starting to show some kibir. If you have a bad experience, no need to bash all men especially on social media.

Very depressing to see this.

Last edited:
Everyone on this thread are defending Somali guys.

:comeon:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

"omg these xaliimos are such b1tches:mad: why r they mad we mali lads are good"

Real men defend their women, not succumbing to an instigator looking for clout by shitting on their women:axvmm9o: Shit you don't even have to defend any to be a man, as long as you don't act like one :icon lol:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

"omg these xaliimos are such b1tches:mad: why r they mad we mali lads are good"

Real men defend their women, not succumbing to an instigator looking for clout by shitting on their women:axvmm9o: Shit you don't even have to defend any to be a man, as long as you don't act like one :icon lol:
Did you read the posts on this thread or are you just commenting?
:farmajoyaab:

Sadly yes I did read the responses, but after seeing the same thread 10000 times you kinda mix them all up :zhqjlmx::zhqjlmx:
Ignore Somali Twitter, it's cringe

I've noticed the guys are either s whose faces are always glittering and they always post IG like picture with unintelligible captions or they are massive simps who start bombarding girl's curious accounts when she tweets "Somali guys are fine"

https://curiouscat.me/shesmariam

:snoop:

There are also a few anime dweebs like @MSGA who post dumb stuff

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Somali twitter is a cesspool, even a miskeen sharmarke that retweets mufti menk and minds his damn business isn’t safe from these wild twitter hyeenalimos! @jack needs to start a controversial login ban #MakeTwitterAbdiFriendlyAgain :fittytousand:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Somali girls are the loudest on Twitter. Girls from other ethnicities aren't as loud. They only talk about Somali men, mariage, posting pics every two seconds with cheesy captions.

I'm sorry but it's the reality. Obviously not everyone is like that but a majority.
You’re right
“Cheesy captions”:damn:loooool:deadmanny:

Trending