Why do Somali Girls get upset if Guys ask them if they are Virgin or Not?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Halimo with a giant forehead gets upset when Farahs ask her if she is still intact down there,:mjlol:
Instead of answering the simple yes and no question she starts cussing his mom and even questions her viewers why this question is so important to Farahs?:drakewtf::draketf:
You goddem right it is most important factor in marrying a Halimo and it is not that hard to figure out the intentions and why,only Non-Virgins Halimos feel offended by this question.:silanyolaugh:
I also have never came across other Muslim girls feeling irrarated and embarrassed to answer this, Did any of you guys ever seen other ethnic Muslim girls having melt down answering this Yes or No question?

This Halimo with a giant forehead gets upset when Farahs ask her if she is still intact down there,:mjlol:

Instead of answering the simple yes and no question she starts cussing his mom and even questions her viewers why this question is so important to Farahs?:drakewtf::draketf:
You goddem right it is most important factor in marrying a Halimo and it is not that hard to figure out the intentions and why,only Non-Virgins Halimos feel offended by this question.:silanyolaugh:

I also have never came across other Muslim girls feeling irrarated and embarrassed to answer this, Did any of you guys ever seen other ethnic Muslim girls having melt down answering this Yes or No question?

https://youtu.be/MstdLMi036s

Yep, that question is going to be met with a flying shoe
:russ:

She’s 100% a if she doesn’t give a straight forward answer

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yep, that question is going to be met with a flying shoe
:russ:

I know you are not Virgin, I can sense it through the screen and can swear on it on both the bible and the Quran your Haymen broke during the civil war.:pachah1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine you walking with your mom in the mall, and one random guy approached her and asked: are virgin. What will be your reaction?

Is your mom one kulaha :mjlol:

I know you are not Virgin, I can sense it through the screen and can swear on it on both the bible and the Quran your Haymen broke during the civil war.:pachah1:

Waryaa, not everybody was born in 1964 like you and if your miniature sausage has been every where, that's on you dee! Nacalaa!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Imagine you walking with your mom in the mall, and one random guy approached her and asked: are virgin. What will be your reaction?

It is not a random guy, these are her followers, she came online and live to answer questions, no one forced her to do an AMA but ofcourse when the big question comes along she gets in her feelings and starts cussing his mom.:sass2:

It is not a random guy, these are her followers, she came online and live to answer questions, no one forced her to do an AMA but ofcourse when the big question comes along she gets in her feelings and starts cussing his mom.:sass2:

It's just like when a nigga starts wilding out when someone says you have a small g0us, his reaction says it all :mjhaps:

Trending