Why do somali girls from the uk talk so ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean like djanay from proud family if she had a british nigerian accent, with all the "HEEEYYYY"s and the head turning and GURLL. LOL its ridiculous to watch.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I mean like djanay from proud family if she had a british nigerian accent, with all the "HEEEYYYY"s and the head turning and GURLL. LOL its ridiculous to watch.

If you live around hood niggas than your gonna adopt their slang and culture.

If not than that means you were probably one of those kids that didn’t interact with the people in your neighborhood.

I usually talk proper like but every once in awhile slang comes out by accident. I said nigga in front of my manager recently by accident( he didn’t do anything)

I also saw One of my neighbors at work recently and I just shouted yeeerrrrrrr. He is from New York and basically taught me it. lol it’s dumb but every time he sees my ass he does the same thing. No customers or managers were around so I didn’t get in trouble

If not than that means you were probably one of those kids that didn’t interact with the people in your neighborhood.

I usually talk proper like but every once in awhile slang comes out by accident. I said nigga in front of my manager recently by accident( he didn’t do anything)

I also saw One of my neighbors at work recently and I just shouted yeeerrrrrrr. He is from New York and basically taught me it. lol it’s dumb but every time he sees my ass he does the same thing. No customers or managers were around so I didn’t get in trouble

Kkkkk new yorkers and yeeeerrr

lol I've never heard a Somali guy sound nigerian. Jamaican, sure. But the naija accent is cringe and put on. You'll never catch an Asian, cadaan or even Jamaicans sound like that. No matter how 'road' they are. Fobness will never be cool

:fittytousand:

I mean the accent/slang is horrendous, but I'm talking about how some of them sound like they're trying yo copy the stereotypical sassy american black girl accent with all the head tossing and hair flipping, wth is up with that?

Because for the simple minded americans people are their skin colour black or white,then yellow or brown then whatever,
Somalis trying to fit see themselves as only blacks instead of having an identity unique to their own,also popular music and movies are also an influence not only in america but around they world

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I mean the accent/slang is horrendous, but I'm talking about how some of them sound like they're trying yo copy the stereotypical sassy american black girl accent with all the head tossing and hair flipping, wth is up with that?
Oh that’s weird especially cause y’all live in the U.K.

Because for the simple minded americans people are their skin colour black or white,then yellow or brown then whatever,
Somalis trying to fit see themselves as only blacks instead of having an identity unique to their own,also popular music and movies are also an influence not only in america but around they world
Oh shit was it the UK,i thought it was the US

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I most definitely do not. I'm basing this off of videos I've watched. I mean obviously not all of them speak like that but when they do its nauseatingly obvious, like those sisters, yasmin and halsa
I don’t know who tf Yasmin and halsa is. They got a YouTube?

I’m curious I’m trying to hear a U.K. person culture appropriating african Americans

I don’t know who tf Yasmin and halsa is. They got a YouTube?

I’m curious I’m trying to hear a U.K. person culture appropriating african Americans
Yup just type in yas and hal and you'll see what I mean. And its not like aa culture,,more like what fobs would think they act like, hence why I said proud family archetypes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why lie????? U r a capital london uk dude ma nigga

4931.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra your Australian. Stay in your lane. Your just mad cause your american boyfriend didn’t let you marry him so you can get your visa.

Stop attacking me your not getting visa status from me

u r from the UK!!!!!!! Liverpool

It's an epidemic. I've heard kids in Europe talk like that and put on that attitude. People learn it not just from living in poor areas, but also through social media. AA culture is being exported world-wide and the kids are eating it up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's an epidemic. I've heard kids in Europe talk like that and put on that attitude. People learn it not just from living in poor areas, but also through social media. AA culture is being exported world-wide and the kids are eating it up.

Happy i am OLD! Loooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending