Why do somali girls from the uk talk so ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
They all live in urban areas.. and usually the socioeconomically deprived parts with other POC ghetto kids.

They all live in urban areas.. and usually the socioeconomically deprived parts with other POC ghetto kids.

It's not just that. Social media and popculture plays an important role too. When they export AA culture, they're also exporting this condensed and commercialized generic black identity devoid of any concern for ethnic particularities that many rootless kids (poor or not poor) are eating up.

Apollo

VIP
It's not just that. Social media and popculture plays an important role too. When they export AA culture, they're also exporting this condensed and commercialized generic black identity devoid of any concern for ethnic particularities that many rootless kids (poor or not poor) are eating up.

They don't sound like Americans. They have the UK shitty multicultural ghetto accent.

I think you have to separate using slang and talking “ghetto”. Myself and three multicultural colleagues talk differently when we are with each other.We can switch up to the more professional or middle class lingo when the need arises.

I think you have to separate using slang and talking “ghetto”. Myself and three multicultural colleagues talk differently when we are with each other.We can switch up to the more professional or middle class lingo when the need arises.
Yeah, but smacking you lips and clapping between words, isn't ghetto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts