Why do somali Americans tend to dress like a fob

Lol makes no sense you Europeans just do what Americans used to do. We used to wear tracksuits/jumpsuits in the early 2000s and you guys are wearing that shit now. You guys still listen to drill when we stopped in 2012 even though we’re the creators of it. Your gangsters sell crack when we used to do that in the 80s and 90s. Lastly Scandi niggas used to dress gay until they started copying the uk who copy us. You can already see people in Europe starting dress like these skaters and TikTok kids. Soon cargo pants and Jordan’s are gonna be the norm there.

lmfaoooooo you gave me ptsd remembering Jordans. I remember kids used to get clowned in American schools for not wearing them. If UK people resuscitate that trend I'm fighting someone.
Cadaan males still wear cargo pants everyday when not at work.

Would you agree that most American men wear Jeans and Tshirt on average currently?
Women wear Leggings and a shirt... pretty much all I see now is active wear being worn as casual clothing. I know I wear active wear quite often.

Americans are generally clumsy and do not really care of what they wear in their normal everyday life. They only come out like a lighting gem on serious and special occasions, when they're told to dress properly.
As for fobs, c'mon man, Europe is fob central. Heck, youz even a fob. :hemad:

I'd advise you to not throw stones from a glass house in that department. :lol:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
lmfaoooooo you gave me ptsd remembering Jordans. I remember kids used to get clowned in American schools for not wearing them. If UK people resuscitate that trend I'm fighting someone.
Cadaan males still wear cargo pants everyday when not at work.

Would you agree that most American men wear Jeans and Tshirt on average currently?
Women wear Leggings and a shirt... pretty much all I see now is active wear being worn as casual clothing. I know I wear active wear quite often.
US girls>Europeans girls
This the most fob shit ever and European girls think the shit is cute ufff.
15C5DC37-8349-4F5A-8293-51347EFD38A5.jpeg
4EB9F0DF-6ED4-4FF0-84E0-B64A1F0B557F.jpeg

Americans are generally clumsy and do not really care of what they wear in their normal everyday life. They only come out like a lighting gem on serious and special occasions, when they're told to dress properly.
As for fobs, c'mon man, Europe is fob central. Heck, youz even a fob. :hemad:

I'd advise you to not throw stones from a glass house in that department. :lol:

Facts. I only dress up for special occasions.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think sense of fashion is subjective, one can dress nice without having to wear expensive name brands. There's nothing wrong with dressing for comfort too, I sometimes leave the house with sweat pants and a hoodie, it feels good :)

Lol makes no sense you Europeans just do what Americans used to do. We used to wear tracksuits/jumpsuits in the early 2000s and you guys are wearing that shit now. You guys still listen to drill when we stopped in 2012 even though we’re the creators of it. Your gangsters sell crack when we used to do that in the 80s and 90s. Lastly Scandi niggas used to dress gay until they started copying the uk who copy us. You can already see people in Europe starting dress like these skaters and TikTok kids. Soon cargo pants and Jordan’s are gonna be the norm there.
We never used to dress gay we used to dress with fobbish Adidas and Nike clothes strictly STOP the cap. Europe dress fashion is not even close to U.S you niggas dress with bright Pink khaniis clothes we usually were dark or black clothes

Keo

VIP
I actually don’t like the drippy culture in the UK and to an extent other parts of Europe coz everyone dresses the same. So that’s one advantage you guys in the US have over UK.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think sense of fashion is subjective, one can dress nice without having to wear expensive name brands. There's nothing wrong with dressing for comfort too, I sometimes leave the house with sweat pants and a hoodie, it feels good :)
Spot on fella. Don’t be a neef and wear what others wear just because it looks cool or in style. Wear whatever makes you happy. I’m just like you. I wear sweatpants when I’m going to the mall or I go to the grocery store. I see neefs who wear suits to the mall or worse Starbucks :russ::deadmanny: Only time I’d dress up nice is if I’m going to a an interview or a wedding that’s important to me.

What’s the point of dressing up just to impress randoms on the road?:kanyehmm:

If you ever peep who dresses nice it’s the fobs who always try to impress others. They’re way more social than others so I kinda get why they dress nice.

You wear leather jackets too school with a bunch of make on your face. You guys look like that one khanis heavy metal artist Marilyn Manson.
View attachment 181524
This is the first thing comes up whenever i search for you fob American Somalis:silanyolaugh:
1619166596672.png

and don't get me started on your 'social media influencer' obese ladies trying to pull of skintight dresses when you can see every stomach roll lmfaooo and you niggas call that 'tHiCk'
1619167171214.png

Last edited:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I had a guy told me once you only wear suit twice when you are getting married and when you die. It made me chuckle.

Americans like to be comfortable unless they have specific occasion in which case they will clean up nicely

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What? Somali Americans are the most boujee out of all the Somali diaspora. We buy our own houses and have nice cars while you miskeens have to take the bus everywhere. You European refugees just swam ashore and have the nerve to compare yourselves to us. Since when is this considered fashionable.
28 TRACKSUIT ideas | tracksuit, mens outfits, track suit men

We're becoming homeowners and integrating into American society. But I can't say the same about you unemployed refugees. Why don't you worry about being deported when the cadaans finally get tired of you.

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This is the first thing comes up whenever i search for you fob American Somalis:silanyolaugh:
View attachment 181531
and don't get me started on your 'social media influencer' obese ladies trying to pull of skintight dresses when you can see every stomach roll lmfaooo and you niggas call that 'tHiCk'
View attachment 181534
Why you showing an ajanabi girl, we talking about somali girls. The first photo is a bunch of Somali moms walking back from a grocery store. Don’t act like your dukes doesn’t wear a jilbaab.

Trending