Why do so many somali dumbasses keep calling themselves mali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuaregs are heterogeneous there are black,berberid and mixed tuaregs its more of a culture than a race tbh and yeah I agree azawad hanaalato.
I meant ethnically more so than racially. Their language is Hamitic(Berber) and culture is nomadic just like most other Hamites. Also look at the countries that helped Mali, and tell me Bantu brotherhood doesn’t exist lol

Attachments

• 455B0D18-3A97-40B9-B08D-580CCC2A132E.png
    455B0D18-3A97-40B9-B08D-580CCC2A132E.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 166
I meant ethnically more so than racially. Their language is Hamitic(Berber) and culture is nomadic just like most other Hamites. Also look at the countries that helped Mali, and tell me Bantu brotherhood doesn’t exist lol
Very Ignorant comment there is no such thing as a hamitic culture it is an outdated racial term and omotics speak an afro asiatic language though they are clearly negroid and nomads exist all over the world there are arab nomads,somali nomads,mongol nomads etc

Very Ignorant comment there is no such thing as a hamitic culture it is an outdated racial term and omotics speak an afro asiatic language though they are clearly negroid and nomads exist all over the world there are arab nomads,somali nomads,mongol nomads etc
You understand what I meant. Even if lots of Malian Berbers are Bantu racially they still practice Berber culture no?

I don't think so. Google Tuareg Mali, still a lot look Berber.

Even the Fulani from that area look Berber-esque.
During the recent civil war and the Tuareg rebellion , the Malian Bantus in the South started targeting anyone who looked remotely Tuareg , had light skin or was from a minority Arab tribe . The mistake of the Tuareg was making an alliance of convenience with Alqaeda in the Maghreb.

# free azawad
# free our tourage brethren
# elongated brotherhood

You'd be surprised how Berber they still are. I have seen a major genetic study on the Western Sahara and they still cluster with Berbers.

But you can never be sure by individuals.
Do you mind posting the study the tuareg fascinate me.

During the recent civil war and the Tuareg rebellion , the Malian Bantus in the South started targeting anyone who looked remotely Tuareg , had light skin or was from a minority Arab tribe . The mistake of the Tuareg was making an alliance of convenience with Alqaeda in the Maghreb.

# free azawad
# free our tourage brethren
# elongated brotherhood
the fact that Bantu countries from Sierra Leone all the way to Tanzania helped out Mali is alarming

the fact that Bantu countries from Sierra Leone all the way to Tanzania helped out Mali is alarming

It’s not really about Bantu or what not, though there was an ethnic dimension to conflict in Mali .

Most of those states have paper armies . Look how easily the AQ and Tuaregs steamrolled the Mali army. Such Islamic and tribal movements would sweep all across West Africa , quickly removing most governments in a month or two and causing heart attacks in Paris . All those states intervened as a preventative measure as well as acting on instructions from the West .

West Africans get triggered when you call them Bantus. Try it. They'll go ballistic.
There are probably better terms to use . Those shorty stocky Bantus of Congo, for example , look somewhat different to tall fellows in some parts of West Africa , who look like a cross between Sahelid/Sudanoid and Bantu .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending