Why do so many somali dumbasses keep calling themselves mali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Nigga if you're Somali, you're Somali.
SOmali
you ain't no mali, dumbasses. Sometimes I just think, how many brain cells do these idiots have?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Retarded shit, that and somalian

Here are actual Malis
people-want-to-know-why-facebook-isnt-offering-a-malian-flag-photo-filter-after-a-deadly-hostage-crisis-in-africa.jpg

You're out of touch warya.

Mali is the cool way to say somali

"I'm a mod mali"

"Money Makin Malis"

It goes with a lot of phrases.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's just stupid you don't see Nigerians calling themselves gerians cause that looks retarded

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I just found out that they meant Somali when they say Mali... I'm sorry but Mali just sounds retarted. Just what @roble said, Mali is a damn country. Ambaa Somali(lander) oodho or just be quiet.

What?? Why can't we call ourselves Mali? Lol what if we believe we are from Mali. In all seriousness you'll find more Somalis saying they're yemenis than you'll find those calling themselves Mali.

You can't blame them though cuz being Somali is hardly anything to be proud of cosidering our reputation in the world.

If you guys are familiar with Speaker’s Corner in London (Hyde Park) due to this Somali-Mali debacle some Kemetic Nigerian tried to claim that Malians are Somalis’s long lost brothers. No, he did not have any evidence, he simply stated that because Somali and Mali sound similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending