Why do religious girls wear so much makeup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is why I promote indho shareer, no makeup can be seen
Yeah let's cover them even more, no how about we just leave women at home they are to damn sexy for these baboon Muslim men, let's just get rid of women from the entire social sphere they are making us super horney, logic there as well. Women can dress as they please if you can't contain yourself go to planet of the apes

No I don't like them wearing make up then saying they don't want to attract men it's bloody hypocritical that's what makes my blood boil, they also look down on anyone that isn't covered up like them the snobbery is reall amongst these women, hence why I don't hang around with them. Their walking hypocrites

miskiin, suuqee kaa xirteen miyaa hablaha raran? Waa ka xumahay abaayo. Adna isturuukee hadaa nin ciil uqabtid

They wear makeup for themselves simple, to feel more confident, beautiful etc. Some wear it to cover up imperfections like uneven skin tone.

Why would it be for male attention??Since when would a guy ever say "damnn look at that contour and highlight :banderas:" They can't even tell when someone's wearing makeup unless it's heavy lmao foh

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They wear makeup for themselves simple, to feel more confident, beautiful etc. Some wear it to cover up imperfections like uneven skin tone.

Why would it be for male attention??Since when would a guy ever say "damnn look at that contour and highlight :banderas:" They can't even tell when someone's wearing makeup unless it's heavy lmao foh
Men are more attracted to you if you wear make up period stop lying oh the mental gymnastics of these women they are so deluded

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah let's cover them even more, no how about we just leave women at home they are to damn sexy for these baboon Muslim men, let's just get rid of women from the entire social sphere they are making us super horney, logic there as well. Women can dress as they please if you can't contain yourself go to planet of the apes
Its gaining popularity in Somalia and its the women who like it. It preserves her honour and she is treated like a human being instead of a sexual object

Let's see a picture of your wife without makeup Horta is she beautiful & most importantly does she have a phat ass?
:idontlike:

War isku xishood ma dayuus ba tahay?
You seem so sexually frustrated man, get married ASAP and stop this nonsense:snoop:

Men are more attracted to you if you wear make up period stop lying oh the mental gymnastics of these women they are so deluded

Most men can't tell if a woman's wearing makeup unless it's packed on (which I don't see that often with hijabis). Do you really think a man would get turned on upon seeing someone with an even skin tone? :comeon:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Its gaining popularity in Somalia and its the women who like it. It preserves her honour and she is treated like a human being instead of a sexual object

You seem so sexually frustrated man, get married ASAP and stop this nonsense:snoop:
Women only like it becuase there is no penalty for rape instead theyare shamed into silence !! I can't be asked to speak to you I would rather be dead than wear bloody ninja suit uff

So it's my fualt as a women men can't behave themselves so I should cover my whole body up and wear a tent ? Logic right there punish the women

It seems your problem is with men, not the religion tbh. Where is a tent prescribed, I know you mean jilbaab but you don't have to wear that. Just dress modestly or failing that believe in God and his message. Everything else falls into place after. In fairness, you claim to not like the message, so of course everything coming from the same place will not sit well with you. You refuse to see the logic :manny:

I don't see anything wrong with dressing modestly. In fact, it's liberating in a way to just take the focus from your body/ appearance. If woman up and down the country are sporting barely there clothing, then it's equally others choice to cover up. And men are supposed to lower their gaze and cover navel to knee. It's undeniable that society sexualises woman more, their bodies are used to sell anything and everything - movies for instance. So why can woman not take back control and do they please. Not for men but God who ordained it.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most men can't tell if a woman's wearing makeup unless it's packed on (which I don't see that often with hijabis). Do you really think a man would get turned on upon seeing someone with an even skin tone? :comeon:
No men get interested regardless you could be wearing a tent and men still imagine you naked.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Your wife deserves to wear whatever she wants to wear you can't dictate to her she's got the right to make her own choice & if she so chooses to wear a g string out in public then I wholeheartedly support her

The only reason I brought this up was because when I see IG pics of hijabys they are extra caked out to the point they are unrecognizable. Most non-hijabys do not wear this much excess makeup. They might have on makeup but won't be cupcaked out.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It seems your problem is with men, not the religion tbh. Where is a tent prescribed, I know you mean jilbaab but you don't have to wear that. Just dress modestly or failing that believe in God and his message. Everything else falls into place after. In fairness, you claim to not like the message, so of course everything coming from the same place will not sit well with you. You refuse to see the logic :manny:

I don't see anything wrong with dressing modestly. In fact, it's liberating in a way to just take the focus from your body/ appearance. If woman up and down the country are sporting barely there clothing, then it's equally others choice to cover up. And men are supposed to lower their gaze and cover navel to knee. It's undeniable that society sexualises woman more, their bodies are used to sell anything - movies for instance. So why can woman not take back control and do they please. Not for men but God who ordained it.
I don't walk around naked what women walks around naked unless she's at the beach ? I wear long skirts blouses, midi skirts with thights I never wear revealing clothes, I just don't agree with the hijab or bloody jiilbaab as modesty!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The only reason I brought this up was because when I see IG pics of hijabys they are extra caked out to the point they are unrecognizable. Most non-hijabys do not wear this much excess makeup. They might have on makeup but won't be cupcaked out.
Those IG ones are hypocrites that love attention mate you have the wrong people

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Women only like it becuase there is no penalty for rape instead theyare shamed into silence !! I can't be asked to speak to you ld rather be dead than wear bloody ninja suit uff
Your a gaal, you prefer to wear bikini so mahan? How liberating,,!

No men get interested regardless you could be wearing a tent and men still imagine you naked.

You literally just contradicted yourself.

First you said men are attracted to women who wear makeup then now you say they're attracted to a woman regardless of what they wear/put on their face.

Which will it be? :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending