Why do religious girls wear so much makeup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything isn't always in extremes its not always forced (I've barely seen that as a Somali where I'm at), and it doesn't mean they don't care about the religion, what does religious mean anyway? Some just wear it out of habit, others make the conscious decision to at some point and some don't.

Hijabis are the same as non-hijab wearing muslims and deal with the same things.

No they just want to show off to attract attention most women are like this, they probably believe covering up is a Devine devotion to their faith sadly. Make up doesn't mean non religious although it's highly hypocritical it's laughable hijabis thinking their modest whilst they wear the latest MAC red lipstick and eyes so done men become drawn to it, defeats the objective. In Islam women shouldn't even show an ounce of attractiveness lol

Learn Islam first before you speak of it. Kohl eyeliner is part of the sunnah, so is wearing your best clothing for prayer/ eid and enjoying wealth if God bestowed it upon you. All of those things make you more attractive. Make-up , or at least natural looking make-up doesn't take away from the hijaab for those who wear it. As a woman you should know that, a bit of powder for oil control etc is not about attracting attention but looking neat and professional.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Learn Islam first before you speak of it. Kohl eyeliner is part of the sunnah, so is wearing your best clothing for prayer/ eid and enjoying wealth if God bestowed it upon you. All of those things make you more attractive. Make-up , or at least natural looking make-up doesn't take away from the hijaab for those who wear it. As a woman you should know that, a bit of powder for oil control etc is not about attracting attention but looking neat and professional.
it bloody defeats the purpose men will still look at you in s sexual way !!! Hypocritical you Muslims are haha you say you don't want to attract men as well, funny

No they just want to show off to attract attention most women are like this, they probably believe covering up is a Devine devotion to their faith sadly. Make up doesn't mean non religious although it's highly hypocritical it's laughable hijabis thinking their modest whilst they wear the latest MAC red lipstick and eyes so done men become drawn to it, defeats the objective. In Islam women shouldn't even show an ounce of attractiveness lol

lol why are you attacking hijabis? everyone wants good attention thats why they clean up and dress nicely, everyone. Some are just worse than others.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
lol why are you attacking hijabis? everyone wants good attention thats why they clean up and dress nicely, everyone. Some are just worse than others.
I hate that they think they are better then everyone else especially non hijabis that's why I don't like them !!! Their hypocrites wanting to avoid men's gaze yeah by wearing make up that will draw attention not take it away !! These hijabis are part time Muslims end of discussion. I don't like hijabis I actually just accept them as brainwashed people thats it really.

I hate that they think they are better then everyone else especially non hijabis that's why I don't like them !!! Their hypocrites wanting to avoid men's gaze yeah by wearing make up that will draw attention not take it away !! These hijabis are part time Muslims end of discussion. I don't like hijabis I actually just accept them as brainwashed people that it really.

You're sounding brainwashed right now, how can you assume to know what millions of people around the world think? Have you interviewed them all?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You're sounding brainwashed right now, how can you assume to know what millions of people around the world think? Have you interviewed them all?
So you think caked in make up doesn't defeat the objective of being pious and modest ? whatever the that even means in some tribes people walking around naked is modesty. Oh stop defending these people they are hypocrites some are even forced to wear it how due to society pressure

So you think caked in make up doesn't defeat the objective of being pious and modest ? whatever the that even means in some tribes people walking around naked is modesty. Oh stop defending these people they are hypocrites some are even forced to wear it how sad due to society pressure

You just admitted "modesty" is subjective but at the same time you're attacking hijabis who cover but wear make up and saying they're not modest and are hypocrites? You're not making any sense.

Stop being so hateful and relax sis

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You just admitted "modesty" is subjective but at the same time you're attacking hijabis who cover but wear make up and saying they're not modest and are hypocrites? You're not making any sense.

Stop being so hateful and relax sis
No I don't like them wearing make up then saying they don't want to attract men it's bloody hypocritical that's what makes my blood boil, they also look down on anyone that isn't covered up like them the snobbery is reall amongst these women, hence why I don't hang around with them. Their walking hypocrites

it bloody defeats the purpose men will still look at you in s sexual way !!! Hypocritical you Muslims are haha you say you don't want to attract men as well, funny

Men will look at you sexually based on the way you carry yourself or because he wants to. No man will suddenly struggle to control himself because of makeup application that is indiscernible to the average male eye. Especially when we may dress otherwise modestly.

No I don't like them wearing make up then saying they don't want to attract men it's bloody hypocritical that's what makes my blood boil, they also look down on anyone that isn't covered up like them the snobbery is reall amongst these women, hence why I don't hang around with them. Their walking hypocrites

You're making a whole lot of assumptions about a whole lot of people.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Men will look at you sexually based on the way you carry yourself. No man will suddenly struggle to control himself because of makeup application that is indiscernible to the average male eye. Especially when we may dress otherwise modestly.
So it's my fualt as a women men can't behave themselves so I should cover my whole body up and wear a tent ? Logic right there punish the women

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Men will look at you sexually based on the way you carry yourself or because he wants to. No man will suddenly struggle to control himself because of makeup application that is indiscernible to the average male eye. Especially when we may dress otherwise modestly.
See another self righteous women that thinks covering up makes her superior than those s that don't cover up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is why I promote indho shareer, no makeup can be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending