why do people hate on niiko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime there’s a Somali cultural event it’s an over saturation of Dhaanto and Baranbuur. While I don’t have a problem with either of those dances I notice that cultural dances from other regions aren’t represented as much.

Because it's ceeb to do it in public. Niiko is basically twerking. Would you niiko in public with phone cameras rolling? I think not.

Not just Somalis do niiko, I went to a Moroccan wedding and wallahi they were doing niiko and grinding on each other.

Because it's ceeb to do it in public. Niiko is basically twerking. Would you niiko in public with phone cameras rolling? I think not.
is not done in public like caribana carnival. is done sometimes in weddings and small gatherings of women and most of the time behind close doors with husband watching wifey do her thing.and in weddings the ladies were reall baggy dirac .nothing wrong with women having fun and enjoying the night .

they are doing advance niko already in the north part of somalia.

:siilaanyolaugh:

the ppl of the shabelle are going stay with the original form of niko

If you want to attack the North you need to be more precise with your gantaal and hit them with shit like this ...

That girl with black and white diraac is definitely on dhaqan celis

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Niiko is a Hawiye mating call.
I was in bosaso, i went to a Abgaal girl marrying a Warsan, the wedding was called of becauze the girl twerked on some random guy

If you want to attack the North you need to be more precise with your gantaal and hit them with shit like this ...

That girl with black and white diraac is definitely on dhaqan celis
not bad .she gots the potential to become expert with alittle bit of practice.where is the this somaliland or puntland?

Niiko is a Hawiye mating call.
I was in bosaso, i went to a Abgaal girl marrying a Warsan, the wedding was called of becauze the girl twerked on some random guy
look at this negro .everyone an
Hargeysa, the dialect of the excited men in the background confirms it.

d their momma know their aint no hawiye that will take that treacherous journey through desert just to end up in bosaso .horta you think bosaso is europe ?:wtfdis:
take that qabilist stuff to the political section

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
look at this negro .everyone an

d their momma know their aint no hawiye that will take that treacherous journey through desert just to end up in bosaso .horta you think bosaso is europe ?:wtfdis:
take that qabilist stuff to the political section
Hawiye make Xijra and get denied entry if they don't have any MJ relatives.
Hawiyes are Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts