why do people hate on niiko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime there’s a Somali cultural event it’s an over saturation of Dhaanto and Baranbuur. While I don’t have a problem with either of those dances I notice that cultural dances from other regions aren’t represented as much.

wars

Inhermouth
It's hard to say walahi. Laakiin, I will contact Madow weyne community, and ask them why they don’t provide niiko for us anymore.

Unfortunately, these are the people who were oppressed & segregated so their answers might not satisfy you. Your highness.

But nevertheless I shall contact them promptly and inquire about their whereabouts and why they’re not niikiyoyin for us anymore.

Is niko the ass shaking dance? Much better than the dhanto. You can't do the dhanto to music. Well you can but it's not fun. The dhanto is suitable for Somali music and hip hop.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Niiko is the Somali twerk version, very immoral and disgusting to watch behind all these clothings, at weddings or any major avents it is preformed by the major s and freaks of the gathering.:dabcasar:

Niiko is the Somali twerk version, very immoral and disgusting to watch behind all these clothings, at weddings or any major avents it is preformed by the major s and freaks of the gathering.:dabcasar:
warya dont be calling our somali queens s .:ufdup:
if they choose to do niko, dhanto or even the moonwalk thats their choice.
dont judge xisbi yaho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending