Why Do people blindly support Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i dont support any business that belongs to somaliland especially dahabshil cause they support and fund terrorism in somalia in order for somaliland to reach its goal for recognition as a soverign country from the international community.

Dahabshiil built puntlands capitals terminal, that's why garowe terminal inside is painted with somtel colors. You don't remember the ceremony :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:

@Factz @Gucci mane @Fiidmeer @R.Kelly

first this negro dragged yall's name by being vagina envy muppet, and now this?

:gucciwhat:

yall are becoming like reer UK, thanks to mercury.:chrisfreshhah:

waryaa ninkan iska qabta.

does he have reer xamar abtis or something.

what kinda edoor is against somaliland recognition?

" 30 years no roads, no where to get muh nails did":russ:

Wtf wrong with this ditz, Africa for 1000s of years has no roads, niggèr talking about 30 years of a unrecognized poor nation:drakelaugh:
Nothing worst than first world niggar going to Africa to complain:susp:

Wtf wrong with this ditz, Africa for 1000s of years has no roads, niggèr talking about 30 years of a unrecognized poor nation:drakelaugh:
he's comparing somaliland to japan.:gucciwhat::mjlol:

30 years of no daily explosions and no raping of 8 year old girls like they do in Puntland. Two good reasons I blindly support Somaliland:siilaanyosmile:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
30 years of no daily explosions and no raping of 8 year old girls like they do in Puntland. Two good reasons I blindly support Somaliland:siilaanyosmile:

It’s disgusting you’re using that as an comeback when I said for 30 years there’s no roads

You’re pathetic

Mercury

VIP

Unrecognized poor nation?

You must be as gullible as they come

SL gets funding but the money that’s supposed to be used to develop the country is nowhere to be seen

And what’s worse is you like an idiot sheep defend the fact that there’s no roads

It’s disgusting you’re using that as an comeback when I said for 30 years there’s no roads

You’re pathetic

LOL I think you even more pathetic for believing that having no roads is worse than blowing people up or raping little girls.

What is your qabiil horta so that I can better taylor my critique in a way that reflects your miserable region?

Last edited:
http://www.spiegel.de/international...ving-the-boom-in-mogadishu-a-1174243-amp.html

Today's warlords, he says, don't wear cartridge belts and no longer order around glassy-eyed child soldiers. No, he says, they are businesspeople. But they pursue their interests with the same methods, with weapons, car bombs, kidnappings and beheadings.

He lets his gold-rimmed glasses slide down his nose and looks into the smoke coming from the water pipe before beginning to speak quietly, like almost everyone in Mogadishu when they have something to say. To attract attention here can be deadly.

Business deals aren't done in Mogadishu to finance the war, he says, nor is ideology fueling the conflict. Rather, he says, war is waged in order to ensure that business continues to boom

Can't stand Somaliland but you can't expect them to wait for Somalia to get their shit together

Mercury

VIP
Project Name Project Holder Funding
Marodijeh Upper Catchment Soil and Water Conservation Ministry of Agriculture 4,947,896
Livestock Holding Ground (LHG) Project Ministry of Livestock 4,479,555
Capacity Building for Sustainable Rangeland and Forest Management Ministry of Environment and Rural Development 2,361,000
Construction of Hora Hadley Wellfield & Ayaha 1&2 Settlement Water Supply System Hargeisa Water Agency 13,035,050
Water Resources Development Somaliland Ministry of Water Resources 7,498,000
Lafaruk - Berbera - Sheikh Rehabilitation Project Roads Development Agency 10,310,980
Communications Hub Project: Increased Citizen Awareness of Government Development Priorities, Activities and Expenditure Ministry of National Planning and Development 1,239,850
Kalabayd - Dilla Road Rehabilitation Roads Development Agency 2,367,650
Development of Land Policy Ministry of National Planning and Development 800,230
Sool and Sanaag - Health Project Ministry of Health 4,651,155
Sool and Sanaag - Education Project Ministry of Education 4,260,894
Strengthening Fisheries Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources 1,730,600
JSC Management Joint Steering Committee 195,000
Project Preparation Facility Joint Steering Committee 60,000
Total 57,937,930

Those numbers are from the Somaliland development fund 57 million and you baboons sitting here saying they don’t have money cause they’re poor

There’s money but The roads still look like this
e4aee39306419.560cc13e42e4c.jpg

Mercury

VIP
LOL I think you even more pathetic for believing that having no roads is worse than blowing people up or raping little girls.

What is your qabiil horta so that I can better taylor my critique in way that reflects your miserable region?

No you’re pathetic cause you’re using the death of innocent people and girls getting raped as an excuse to why Somaliland is better than Somalia

I say there’s no roads and you’re dumbass for some reason using Somalia as a comeback to score cheap points that’s pathetic

Mercury

VIP
http://www.spiegel.de/international...ving-the-boom-in-mogadishu-a-1174243-amp.html

Today's warlords, he says, don't wear cartridge belts and no longer order around glassy-eyed child soldiers. No, he says, they are businesspeople. But they pursue their interests with the same methods, with weapons, car bombs, kidnappings and beheadings.

He lets his gold-rimmed glasses slide down his nose and looks into the smoke coming from the water pipe before beginning to speak quietly, like almost everyone in Mogadishu when they have something to say. To attract attention here can be deadly.

Business deals aren't done in Mogadishu to finance the war, he says, nor is ideology fueling the conflict. Rather, he says, war is waged in order to ensure that business continues to boom

Can't stand Somaliland but you can't expect them to wait for Somalia to get their shit together
I hope Somalia gets back on their feet

Mercury

VIP
With this mentality adopted by all somalis, the country would have made progress. Clan is a curse in today's world for how it is used. It deprives societies the conditions for success. Even countries with wealth and good infrastructure like Saudi Arabia are plagued by corruption and nepotism because of it. Somalis are at the bottom of the trash heap because of clan. And it is why I don't listen to a Somali sheekh.
Clans should only be used to know you’re lineage that’s it all this dividing and thinking you’re better than someone hailing from another clan is stupid

What’s worse is the ones who will defend a criminal ,murderer or rapist just cause they come from the same clan

This is also why I believe Somali politicians can get away with being corrupt their own clansmen will defend their actions due to loyalty of qabiil

No you’re pathetic cause you’re using the death of innocent people and girls getting raped as an excuse to why Somaliland is better than Somalia

I say there’s no roads and you’re dumbass for some reason using Somalia as a comeback to score cheap points that’s pathetic

Well Mercury we all have problems. I'm just saying Somaliland has a better quality problem than the rest.

I accept that in Somaliland we should focus on roads. On the other hand, where YOU come from they should focus on not raping innocent little girls. And THEN focus on NOT blowing people up. THEN after that you should start focusing on improving the condition of your roads also.

So how about we all set to work Mercury? I will now go away and start building roads. For your part, you need to start advising your fellow clansmen to stay away from primary schools. Do we have a deal Mercury?

Mercury

VIP
Well Mercury we all have problems. I'm just saying Somaliland has a better quality problem than the rest.

I accept that in Somaliland we should focus on roads. On the other hand, where YOU come from they should focus on not raping innocent little girls. And THEN focus on NOT blowing people up. THEN after that you should start focusing on improving the condition of your roads also.

So how about we all set to work Mercury? I will now go away and start building roads. For your part, you need to start advising your fellow clansmen to stay away from primary schools. Do we have a deal Mercury?
I’m from Somaliland you imbecile

Why you still even talking about bombs and rapings?

What happens in Somalia I feel for them I do that’s why I don’t use their tragedies to score cheap points

All I’m saying is we should focus on development and prioritize roads and you’re taking that as an insult you’re a fucking moron

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dahabshiil built puntlands capitals terminal, that's why garowe terminal inside is painted with somtel colors. You don't remember the ceremony :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:
If a foriegner is doing business in puntland tgen they have to pay a lot of tax and i am glad the government of puntland is extorting foreigners from somaliland.

I’m from Somaliland you imbecile

Why you still even talking about bombs and rapings?

What happens in Somalia I feel for them I do that’s why I don’t use their tragedies to score cheap points

All I’m saying is we should focus on development and prioritize roads and you’re taking that as an insult you’re a fucking moron

Oops, friendly fire. Sorry inader. I though you were a southern donkey because you sound like one. So you are adonkey from the North? Well lets do build roads then Mercury lol

Mercury

VIP
Oops, friendly fire. Sorry inader. I though you were a southern donkey because you sound like one. So you are adonkey from the North? Well lets do build roads then Mercury lol

Why you taking it as an insult when I highlight the issues we have?

Just cause I point them out don’t mean I’m from the south

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending