Why Do people blindly support Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Can you explain the whole Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia issue to me please. Does the recognized Somali leader have any influence in these areas? What would it take for unification?

How much of Somalia does Al-Shabab control? Why is it so hard to kill these fuckers? Do people join their cause due to money or are they all religious fanatics? Which groups of people (tribes) support them? What sort of power/influence does the government have in the region?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes exactly 30 years no roads
And
- no road signs
- no road laws you can get a driver license by paying 100$ No test to see your ability to drive you just show up and pay and you got your license
- no waste management
-trash disposal
- no warm water
- water shortage where the tap water only works every other day
- the healthcare they haven’t put enough resources cause they’re understaffed I saw a 5 year old who had broken the bone in his thighs and was told it’s no room come back in 4 days

And another time my grandma had some problem with her eyes she said it was dry the doctor does a checkup tells her to buy some eye drops and it should be all right if she still has issues to come back and just for that check up 50$ Ridiculous

What’s the point of having “Somaliland development fund” when there’s nothing that’s being developed?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Can you explain the whole Somaliland, Puntland, Somalia issue to me please. Does the recognized Somali leader have any influence in these areas? What would it take for unification?

How much of Somalia does Al-Shabab control? Why is it so hard to kill these fuckers? Do people join their cause due to money or are they all religious fanatics? Which groups of people (tribes) support them? What sort of power/influence does the government have in the region?
As far as I know leaders haven’t stepped foot in Somaliland or done a visit

Same with Somaliland the president there haven’t gone to Somalia

And I hardly doubt they would consider unification when they don’t even visit each other

Al-shabaab is hard to defeat cause for one Somalia’s army are ill equipped and the fact Al-shabaab gets help from outside forces even possibly there’s insidemen in government helping them

Aaegal

As far as I know leaders haven’t stepped foot in Somaliland or done a visit

Same with Somaliland the president there haven’t gone to Somalia

And I hardly doubt they would consider unification when they don’t even visit each other

Al-shabaab is hard to defeat cause for one Somalia’s army are ill equipped and the fact Al-shabaab gets help from outside forces even possibly there’s insidemen in government helping them

Is there even an effort being made? From my understanding Al-Shabab is like 5-7k in number, not well funded and spread out. Do they have any support from the people in the areas they are in. The people of Somalia really need to stand up, seek all help from an outside nations to defeat these scums once and for all.

For now I'm going to have to side with Somaliland/Puntland since Al-Shabab doesn't seem to be in those areas. I would rather see a unified Somalia because we are one people and I don't want a North/South Korea situation happening where one nation far outpaces the other making unification not possible.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are only few people who are their own person in our community, unfortunately, most of us just blindly follow without asking question because of loyalty to clan-region. If people questioned their leaders, they will be labeled and called names by those who are too caught up with the web of lies or those who directly profit from the status quo. I think once we become individuals with free thought, our nation will finally rid itself from the shackles of entrapment. I have faith :)

Apollo

VIP
It's elite driven. The elites of Somaliland willed this secessionist sentiment into popularity, while the elites of Puntland despite popular sentiment among locals try to suppress secessionist sentiment.

its what the people want,,they know what they been thru as a targeted people. all these pseudo nationalism dont wash.
work for it if you want somalinimo and wait its time if at all it comes. dont ova work urslf.

you just cant keep lying to urslv in the face of reality.

It isn’t just roads it’s the basic stuff like health care and making sure people are safe there’s pharmacies that give people the wrong pills and making their condition worse

nothing unique to landers even thou ur exaggerations,they much better off than when they were in the union. lot roads built that wasnt built by siyad bare or the ones before.
if you dont feel it the people feel how its like before and now.

Qabiil is pointless if I’m homeless or broke do you think someone from my tribe will help me out No but If I where to kill someone or commit a crime than they will come and rescue me which is messed up

Just cause I’m sacad muse don’t mean I should defend the government and praise them when they do bare minimum

With this mentality adopted by all somalis, the country would have made progress. Clan is a curse in today's world for how it is used. It deprives societies the conditions for success. Even countries with wealth and good infrastructure like Saudi Arabia are plagued by corruption and nepotism because of it. Somalis are at the bottom of the trash heap because of clan. And it is why I don't listen to a Somali sheekh.

Aaegal

With this mentality adopted by all somalis, the country would have made progress. Clan is a curse in today's world for how it is used. It deprives societies the conditions for success. Even countries with wealth and good infrastructure like Saudi Arabia are plagued by corruption and nepotism because of it. Somalis are at the bottom of the trash heap because of clan. And it is why I don't listen to a Somali sheekh.
When I was like 12, I was on the metro coming home from school and this older Somali guy sat next to me. We started talking he told me some funny stories and jokes. Anyways he asked me a question at the time I had no answer for. "What Qabil are you?". I told him I don't know, and went on my way. When I got home, I asked my mom and she freaked. She refused to tell me which Qabil I was apart of for the longest time. She told me it doesn't matter, we are all Somali and should love each other. I wish the whole country had that mentality...

There are only few people who are their own person in our community, unfortunately, most of us just blindly follow without asking question because of loyalty to clan-region. If people questioned their leaders, they will be labeled and called names by those who are too caught up with the web of lies or those who directly profit from the status quo. I think once we become individuals with free thought, our nation will finally rid itself from the shackles of entrapment. I have faith :)

A case in point is Gambar who gave you a thumbs down for an excellent post that says the truth. It must hurt to be part of the useless. At least she recognizes her embarrassing situation.

When I was like 12, I was on the metro coming home from school and this older Somali guy sat next to me. We started talking he told me some funny stories and jokes. Anyways he asked me a question at the time I had no answer for. "What Qabil are you?". I told him I don't know, and went on my way. When I got home, I asked my mom and she freaked. She refused to tell me which Qabil I was apart of for the longest time. She told me it doesn't matter, we are all Somali and should love each other. I wish the whole country had that mentality...

You have a true Muslim and Somali as a mom. She definitely comes from civilized line of somalis. Dude, that is like rare.

Aaegal

You have a true Muslim and Somali as a mom. She definitely comes from civilized line of somalis. Dude, that is like rare.
All my family members are anti-clanism. Seems like most people on this forum think that way as well. The problem is most likely those who are still in Somalia.

All my family members are anti-clanism. Seems like most people on this forum think that way as well. The problem is most likely those who are still in Somalia.

I don't know about the members on here saxib. My default assumption is they are no different from other Somalis and are bigoted when it comes to clan. Mercury is an exception so far. See how they ganged up on him for stating simple truths and common sense views. The brother cares about his own community and is voicing concern, but all they see is criticism to their clan. It doesn't register in their mind how ridiculous they come across.

Funniest shit is how you get denied membership to the clan by wanting corruption to end and average clan member to have a decent life. For that to happen, good leadership is required, one that does not steal the funds and one that puts community's success ahead of personal profiteering. Hence, why the clan and clan culture is a curse on Somalis and Somalia. I have zero respect for the cursed.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally i dont support any business that belongs to somaliland especially dahabshil cause they support and fund terrorism in somalia in order for somaliland to reach its goal for recognition as a soverign country from the international community.

Somaliland and Somalilanders are actually alright. I almost sympathise with their secessionist desires. A lot of Somalilanders in the west are obnoxiously deluded cunts though

@Factz @Gucci mane @Fiidmeer @R.Kelly

first this negro dragged yall's name by being vagina envy muppet, and now this?

:gucciwhat:

yall are becoming like reer UK, thanks to mercury.:chrisfreshhah:

waryaa ninkan iska qabta.

does he have reer xamar abtis or something.

what kinda edoor is against somaliland recognition?

@Factz @Gucci mane @Fiidmeer @R.Kelly

first this negro dragged yall's name by being vagina envy muppet, and now this?

:gucciwhat:

yall are becoming like reer UK, thanks to mercury.:chrisfreshhah:

waryaa ninkan iska qabta.

does he have reer xamar abtis or something.

what kinda edoor is against somaliland recognition?

How do you propose they do reign on a supposed renegade to the cause of the sheep? I mean, if the sheep were running right into the mouth of a hyena, and mercury decided he was saving himself using that brain in his cranium, calling him back to flock only to end up a victim like the rest of the sheep is quite irrational.

You think you are smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts