Why do people act like you owe them

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mostly a Somali thing. I have found ajanabis to be a lot more trustworthy and loyal vs Somalis, but that's just my experience. :ehh:
Most Somalis businesses prosper because of our loyalty and trustworthiness even ajinabis can’t much us when it comes to that.
would you trust your money with a Somali or ajinabi?

i used to be naive, but ive seen people do the worst of the worst to their own family. (not my family though, theyre loyal.) And since then ive just stopped to trust people. Now im only depending on myself emotionally, and never ask people for shit. I dont care i will never tell anyone my problem even if the person is a psychologist, i donttt careee i wont tell you shit or even trust you ffs.
:kodaksmiley:

Most Somalis businesses prosper because of our loyalty and trustworthiness even ajinabis can’t much us when it comes to that.
would you trust your money with a Somali or ajinabi?

You really have a romanticized view of Somalis. I keep forgetting I'm on a forum filled with faux Somali nationalists spouting all of these idealized achievements and good of our community, and sweep the elephant shit that is the dysfunction of the community under the rug.

As to your question, I would trust an ajanabi a million times vs a Somali all things else being equal of course.

i used to be naive, but ive seen people do the worst of the worst to their own family. (not my family though, theyre loyal.) And since then ive just stopped to trust people. Now im only depending on myself emotionally, and never ask people for shit. I dont care i will never tell anyone my problem even if the person is a psychologist, i donttt careee i wont tell you shit or even trust you ffs.

You sound young abaayo. This is unhealthy and I strongly advise you to build a good support system around you. No man or woman is an island and life will eat you up and spit you out. I know how fucked up of a world it is and it's much easier said than done, but do it for your mental and psychological health.

Same here sxb i keep it g all the time its just when i have a issue with someone my pride gets in the way and leaves that person cut off unless they come to me apoligizing i dont speak to some family members over some petty shit because of my pride i just cant bring my pride down

Last edited:
You sound young abaayo. This is unhealthy and I strongly advise you to build a good support system around you. No man or woman is an island and life will eat you up and spit you out. I know how fucked up of a world it is and it's much easier said than done, but do it for your mental and psychological health.

I dont think Ill ever be possible to do that. Im a very private person, so for me to build a bond with someone and then trusting them will takes years. And if you do me wrong after me starting to trust you will just make me to a even more closed person which will lead me to stop surrounding myself with people.

Its better off for me and everyone else around me to just stay the way i am since im a extrovert person who enjoys life just as it is.

Same here sxb i keep it g all the time its just when i have a issue with someone my pride gets in the way and leaves that person cut off unless they come to me apoligizing i dont speak to some family members over some petty shit because of my pride i just cant bring my pride down

Yeah i would never apologize to anyone if they did me wrong.

I dont think Ill ever be possible to do that. Im a very private person, so for me to build a bond with someone and then trusting them will takes years. And if you do me wrong after me starting to trust you will just make me to a even more closed person which will lead me to stop surrounding myself with people.

Its better off for me and everyone else around me to just stay the way i am since im a extrovert person who enjoys life just as it is.

Sounds like you're going through some hurt. :wow:

I'm probably one of the most cynical people you would probably ever meet. And even I have a close group of trusted confidants. Most people are trash and I hear you on that absolutely. But there are some gems out there that will value your trust and loyalty. Keep an open mind is all I'm saying. You were once naive as you said and that's one extreme, but the other extreme is going to lead you down a miserable and dreary hole. :whoa:

Sounds like you're going through some hurt. :wow:

I'm probably one of the most cynical people you would probably ever meet. And even I have a close group of trusted confidants. Most people are trash and I hear you on that absolutely. But there are some gems out there that will value your trust and loyalty. Keep an open mind is all I'm saying. You were once naive as you said and that's one extreme, but the other extreme is going to lead you down a miserable and dreary hole. :whoa:
lol im not hurt but i understand what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts