Why do people act like you owe them

Status
Not open for further replies.
In life ive realised most people feel like you owe them some type of respect or loyalty. Its crazy how some people live their life with expectations of how everything should be you think life is all dandy. I remeber being younger i got finnessed by my own uncle i looked up to that guy.Moral of the story let your nuts hang dont ever except something to be handed to you. Dont trust no body but yourself the truth is we are all evil in our own ways.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I’m saying you can’t trust people because they’ll snake you in a second without hesitation you gotta trust yourself and yourself only. Even closest friends you can’t trust with shit. Why you think drug dealers kill over being 5$ short? It’s not because of the money it’s because of principle. I trusted you with my food and you fucked up. Who’s to say that 5$ won’t turn into 50$ short soon? You can only trust yourself because your the only person that truly wants the best for you

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
true, i dont understand why people walk around with the expectation that people should be loyal, im not saying you dont deserve it, but a more logical stance would be to expect people to f*ck you over. So you wont be surprised, and better than that, actually preventing it from happening in first place.

I’m saying you can’t trust people because they’ll snake you in a second without hesitation you gotta trust yourself and yourself only. Even closest friends you can’t trust with shit. Why you think drug dealers kill over being 5$ short? It’s not because of the money it’s because of principle. I trusted you with my food and you fucked up. Who’s to say that 5$ won’t turn into 50$ short soon? You can only trust yourself because your the only person that truly wants the best for you
Facts bro its best to except the worst in every situation than to be naive thats how you end up getting walked allover

true, i dont understand why people walk around with the expectation that people should be loyal, im not saying you dont deserve it, but a more logical stance would be to expect people to f*ck you over. So you wont be surprised, and better than that, actually preventing it from happening in first place.
Real talk g people always being naive and then they cry how they got fucked over kkk if you didnt see the worst coming then its your own fault not anyone elses.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
In life ive realised most people feel like you owe them some type of respect or loyalty. Its crazy how some people live their life with expectations of how everything should be you think life is all dandy. I remeber being younger i got finnessed by my own uncle i looked up to that guy.Moral of the story let your nuts hang dont ever except something to be handed to you. Dont trust no body but yourself the truth is we are all evil in our own ways.
I have encountered some folk who expect you to be loyal to them just because you share the same ethnicity.

No back off, you’re just another stranger to me.:browtf:

People think you have been friends for a long time so you have to be there 24/7 for them and make sure shits good. I got my own life to handle I don't need to constantly see you or try to make time to text. I really don't care.

I'm the type of person who cares for family very deeply many people have snaked me in the past so I really don't have trust with many and so I don't give 2 shits.

People think you have been friends for a long time so you have to be there 24/7 for them and make sure shits good. I got my own life to handle I don't need to constantly see you or try to make time to text. I really don't care.

I'm the type of person who cares for family very deeply many people have snaked me in the past so I really don't have trust with many and so I don't give 2 shits.
True that being an individualist is the best way forward :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts