Why do non Arab Muslims have to pray and read the Quran in Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.
Surah yusuf Ayah 2

The Quran was sent down in Arabic, classical Arabic or fusha arabic.

The prophet was Arab and illerate and he can't understand other languages because only knew Arabic, he was also sent to the Arabs so how would the arabs understand the Quran of it is not in Arabic.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Allah knows every human, animal every type of Language.

Deal with it, the quran is in Arabic not Somali.
Are you sure about that? How do you know, besides reading the Quran? There is literally no evidence of what you just said. The only language that we know Allah knows is poetic, 7th century Arabic. We know that because that's the language the Quran is in and the prophet spoke.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
I was taught the transltion whilst learning the Quran.
You were taught with translation? Did you read Surah 18, verse 86, which recounts the story of Dhul Qarnayn finding the sun setting in a muddy spring, out in the west? Do you not know that the sun doesn't actually "set" and definitely not on earth in a muddy pool? If so, then why on earth would an all-powerful, all-knowing god recycle 7th century legends and myths and put it in the Quran?

And before you claim that the chapter means something else, there's an authentic hadith where the prophet asks someone if knows where the sun sets, and then tells him that it sets in a spring of muddy water. So, you read the Quran, came across these preposterous things, and continued being Muslim? WTF?

How do you know? You were told that at a young age and that's it.

Don't be daft, the concept of God entails that he is omniscient. Basic Fact.

You were taught with translation? Did you read Surah 18, verse 86, which recounts the story of Dhul Qarnayn finding the sun setting in a muddy spring, out in the west? Do you not know that the sun doesn't actually "set" and definitely not on earth in a muddy pool? If so, then why on earth would an all-powerful, all-knowing god recycle 7th century legends and myths and put it in the Quran?

And before you claim that the chapter means something else, there's an authentic hadith where the prophet asks someone if knows where the sun sets, and then tells him that it sets in a spring of muddy water. So, you read the Quran, came across these preposterous things, and continued being Muslim? WTF?

The muddy pool must have been the heat rays when the sun was setting and it reflected to make it seem like it was watery and muddy.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham

The muddy pool must have been the heat rays when the sun was setting and it reflected to make it seem like it was watery and muddy.

First, are you an Islamic scholar? If so, which institution did you come out of? Al Ahzar, others? You don't get to decide what it must have been. It's clear in the Quran and hadiths what is meant. Second, does Allah say things he doesn't mean? The verse says, he traveled out west and FOUND the sun setting in a muddy spring of water. It doesn't say it appeared to him that it was setting.

First, are you an Islamic scholar? If so, which institution did you come out of? Al Ahzar, others? You don't get to decide what it must have been. It's clear in the Quran and hadiths what is meant. Second, does Allah say things he doesn't mean? The verse says, he traveled out west and FOUND the sun setting in a muddy spring of water. It doesn't say it appeared to him that it was setting.

Allah is right. Allah is always right.

Also i graduated from the hawdian institute.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham

If you are Muslim, what you know about god came from the Quran. There's obvious evidence that Muhammad wrote the Quran and that Allah serves Muhammad (i.e. reveals convenient Surahs for Muhammad (i.e. that Muslims can have 4 wives but he can unlimited number). So don't tell me about the "concept" of god.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Allah is right. Allah is always right.

Also i graduated from the hawdian institute.
How do you know Allah is right? The Quran says Allah is right but what evidence do you have that Allah wrote the Quran? I could've written the Quran and you could've written the quran. Its like someone telling me something and me presenting that as evidence that that person is truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending