Why do Muslims use involuntary celibacy as an insult?

Before mainstream social media adopted the term, i.ncel was only used to describe complete weirdos.

I'm talking fucking school-shooters and guys who brought courses from pick-up artists/gurus and did other creepy PUA shit. Now you can call anyone an i.ncel, even guys in long term relationships lol.

What I find weird it when Muslims use it as an insult. Surely we're all meant to be in.cels until marriage? It's an oxymoron, you can't be a chad-thundercock slaying pussy every weekend while being a good Muslim, the two are mutually exclusive.

I get that there's an element of wanting to wound guy's pride by accusing him of not being able to get women, but then that just means you're insulting him for not committing zina. Wtf, it's so laughable and insanely retarded looooool.

Someone for the love of god, preferably a female members who's used it as an insult, please enlighten me.

Stay a virgin, Dont be like me, My first sexual experience was in public restroom with 6 other niggas if thats not sad i dont know what is

The worst part that it was a multicultural group of men who were getting their private parts well furnished

Tbh its more of the behaviour than the action itself. Some of them just sound so miserable with no social life, blaming women on everything and all that

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Stay a virgin, Dont be like me, My first sexual experience was in public restroom with 6 other niggas if thats not sad i dont know what is

The worst part that it was a multicultural group of men who were getting their private parts well furnished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
A volcel (voluntary celibate) is different from an inceI (involuntarily celibate) many practicing muslims are volcels and can have premarital sex if they really wanted to but since they’re on the deen they’ll wait for marriage

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
, blaming women on everything and all that
125121111.png

Trending