Why do Muslims use involuntary celibacy as an insult?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I’ve never use it on a guy. But it mean to attack your ego. A guy that can’t pull chick/s typically means his lame. Just what people think. I knew a guy hot AF that was a virgin he was waiting until marriage. People have their reasons.

also could mean your mentality could be of an I-ncel misogynistic, hella traditional, angry at women etc.

Traditional shouldn't be with the rest of that, since they can get women.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That word I ncel gets thrown around a lot. Aside from the classic weirdos with 0 personality/hygiene I don’t think it’s fair to use that term lol. I guess the equivalent would be how sometimes men call women *****es/***s. It’s just a low blow meant to hit a nerve :mjkkk:
Majority of women like it when they get called a btch big difference

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm saying even if it is involuntary, the alternative would be zina :manny:
You’re being stupid on purpose I think. You’re acting like being an inceI is a good thing. An inceI is someone who’s desperately trying to get laid but can’t, because of their personality and looks (a lot of them times because of their looks). That’s not at all halal or anything good. Seeing as how they probably beat their meats 5 times a day to hardcore .

Someone who’s voluntarily celibate is complete different from an involuntary celibate. Which is why they added the “involuntary” in front of it to make the difference. All muslims should BE volcels, of course there are volcels who would be inceIs if they really tried.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I know right! If a man called me that it would be on sight! :ufdup:
Really now? I guess I was left out when women collectively decided to take back that word and take it as an endearing term. What happened to being called lovely names :mjkkk:
I suggest yall read this I go in depth about the topic

Lmao that was hilarious. Well you can call your women all sorts of b’s. Some of us don’t like it.

You’re being stupid on purpose I think. You’re acting like being an inceI is a good thing. An inceI is someone who’s desperately trying to get laid but can’t, because of their personality and looks (a lot of them times because of their looks). That’s not at all halal or anything good. Seeing as how they probably beat their meats 5 times a day to hardcore .

Someone who’s voluntarily celibate is complete different from an involuntary celibate. Which is why they added the “involuntary” in front of it to make the difference. All muslims should BE volcels, of course there are volcels who would be inceIs if they really tried.
You're right, I was being a little facetious on purpose. I just don't agree with the insult on a fundamental level.

The true measure of a man shouldn't be based on whether or not he can stick his cock into a wet hole. There's plenty of guys who are a little socially awkward, who women are completely repulsed by. But that "i.ncel weirdo" could be a talent programmer whereas his female counterpart probably gets flustered by basic algebra.

I don't know sxb, the older you get the less and less female validation seems to mean wallahi.
I'm starting to sympathize with these men a lot more, instead of just laughing at them.

Last edited:
Its the new buzz word used against religious Muslims who dare to call out things like pre-marital sex, and when other Muslim men, women engage in disgusting acts of sexual deviancy and promote such behavior as being normal since they are so westernized themselves, and other retards who promote things like homosexuality, transsexuality as being apart of Islam.

Of course, they will use the virgin shaming card in such an instance when they themselves are disgusting sexual deviants.

Muslim Liberal men: ''You're just mad brooooo, that you can't get pusssy hahaaha''
Liberal Muslim women: ''You fucking incel, how dare you call me out after I posted a video of myself wearing a hijab online giving a blowjob to a guy''

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I like how you pulled up the charter of rights. Nice touch

Its the new buzz word used against religious Muslims who dare to call out things like pre-marital sex, and when other Muslim men, women engage in disgusting acts of sexual deviancy and promote such behavior as being normal since they are so westernized themselves, and other retards who promote things like homosexuality, transsexuality as being apart of Islam.

Of course, they will use the virgin shaming card in such an instance when they themselves are disgusting sexual deviants.

Muslim Liberal men: ''You're just mad brooooo, that you can't get pusssy hahaaha''
Liberal Muslim women: ''You fucking *****, how dare you call me out after I posted a video of myself wearing a hijab online giving a blowjob to a guy''
If you search "Being a virgin and Islam" into google you're inundated with countless articles written by women losing their shit. Instead of taking personal accountability for the fact that they've willing fucked someone and aren't virgins anymore, they'll quote scripture at you and have a fucking melt down:dead::dead::russ::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before mainstream social media adopted the term, i.ncel was only used to describe complete weirdos.

I'm talking fucking school-shooters and guys who brought courses from pick-up artists/gurus and did other creepy PUA shit. Now you can call anyone an i.ncel, even guys in long term relationships lol.

What I find weird it when Muslims use it as an insult. Surely we're all meant to be in.cels until marriage? It's an oxymoron, you can't be a chad-thundercock slaying pussy every weekend while being a good Muslim, the two are mutually exclusive.

I get that there's an element of wanting to wound guy's pride by accusing him of not being able to get women, but then that just means you're insulting him for not committing zina. Wtf, it's so laughable and insanely retarded looooool.

Someone for the love of god, preferably a female members who's used it as an insult, please enlighten me.

1591112818317.png

You're right, I was being a little facetious on purpose. I just don't agree with the insult on a fundamental level.

The true measure of a man shouldn't be based on whether or not he can stick his cock into a wet hole. There's plenty of guys who are a little socially awkward, who women are completely repulsed by. But that "i.ncel weirdo" could be a talent programmer whereas his female counterpart probably gets flustered by basic algebra.

I don't know sxb, the older you get the less and less female validation seems to mean wallahi.
I'm starting to sympathize with these men a lot more, instead of just laughing at them.

Incels are so much more than that though. I agree with you, why should society mistreat men just because they haven't hit the genetic lottery and or are socially awkward? Are they not human?

However, incels are not just the unattractive guy who finds it hard scoring women, they tend to be extremely misogynistic, entitled that attractive women are simply not attracted to them and peddle vile views. Lets be real, i've seen a lot of unattractive men who are in loving relationships, but incels are not angry they can't be with a woman, they are angry that certain types of women don't want them.

Also, there is a rise of incels shooting up schools, primarily trying to kill women. Eliot Rodger is one famous case and he wasn't even particularly unattractive. He was just mad that the ones he wanted didn't want him back.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Stay a virgin, Dont be like me, My first sexual experience was in public restroom with 6 other niggas if thats not sad i dont know what is

The worst part that it was a multicultural group of men who were getting their private parts well furnished
Damn you part of them Somali rape gangs in Sweden :faysalwtf:

The whole point of the incel movement is hating women cause you cant get laid. They base their entire existence on women not having sex with them.

Trending

Latest posts