Its OK to call women the B word

Am I spot on

• Total voters

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
In my personal opinion it is perfectly okay. Women call eachother es if we can't call them it then no one gets to call anyone it! Xalimo is on the phone with sundus rn as we speak saying "biiitch them balloons hit me hella hard. Link me shoppers drug mart and we finna scoop them iron pills." Like If 6ix9ine can say the n word and yall bump his shit right after then I should have the right to call my women . Its not offensive its the exact same thing as women calling their boyfriend their "nigga". Is nigga not an racial slur? Even worse! An cadaan I was dealin wit called me her nigga and I ain't catch feelings even tho my skin is as dark as my flatscreen TV and I have been dealing with crippling depression about my skintone since a young age and my parents would say im a dark piece of shit that should die already but thats a different topic. Just look at this.
Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada.

The canadian charter of rights and freedoms states that I am allowed to call women a . It is not hate speech because im not targetting a race I call women of all races a . I don't know what defamation and obscenity means but I know that im not doing those by calling a girl the B word.

Also its much more efficient. You know how many people I meet in a week? How am I supposed to remember all them names? If i call every girl the B word then I cut down the amount of names I have to remember in half.

One last thing somali women be calling eachother "cushite this cushite queen cushite that" just look at their twitter handles half of them have cushite in them like yall dont mind racial slurs but when I say a harmless word yall catch feelings smh. Grow up and im done venting just had to put this out.

Tl;dr the b word is perfectly okay to call women.

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Thats cool wit me I already get called charcoal and darkie by women on a daily basis im immune to insults :manny:
LMAOAOA charcoal????
but don’t mess with the either very short ones or very tall ones
from experience some 4’8” started kicking, slapping, and biting me like a dog when i called her a
scariest thing of my life

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
THE ONLY B WORD I WILL EVER CALL MY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL :it0tdo8:
upload_2020-2-12_18-33-8.jpeg

upload_2020-2-12_18-33-39.jpeg

upload_2020-2-12_18-37-26.jpeg

LMAOAOA charcoal????
but don’t mess with the either very short ones or very tall ones
from experience some 4’8” started kicking, slapping, and biting me like a dog when i called her a
scariest thing of my life
Are you a he/she

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Did you bite back
no i threw her off me and held her down until the school police officer came
im currently relying my entire life off of a few scholarships i’m not doing cat fights like we did in middle school lmao
:drakekidding:

no i threw her off me and held her down until the school police officer came
im currently relying my entire life off of a few scholarships i’m not doing cat fights like we did in middle school lmao
:drakekidding:
Once you graduate share the shmoney with papa Ogaden :salute:

@Shmurda
I used to refer women as es from when I was 15-18 years.. It was mostly white hoes me and the homies used to pass around...nowadays I've changed for the good.. I no longer take part in passing around white hoes or refer to females as es.. I'm a reformed farax :kanyeshrug:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda
I used to refer women as es from when I was 15-18 years.. It was mostly white hoes me and the homies used to pass around...nowadays I've changed for the good.. I no longer take part in passing around white hoes or refer to females as es.. I'm a reformed farax :kanyeshrug:
You call them naayas now eh :wow: