Why Do Muslims Dislike The Ahmadiyya's?

They are kuffaar/gaalo aka non-muslims. They believe in another prophet after prophet Muhammad scw so that takes them outside the fold of al-islaam.

They decided to make a sequel of the sequel and add their own spin to it. They are persecuted heavily though despite believing in 90% of the same stuff.

I met an Ahmidiyya guy not too long, he was preaching to me about Jesus, that he was killed (not raised to the heavens) and that the quran had been altered or whatever.

Most Muslims (Sunnis anyways) think they are non Muslims.

Check this video

They’re kaafirs because they believe Prophet Muhammad, Peace and Blessings be upon him, is not the final messenger. To be fair it’s mostly a Punjabi region problem, I didn’t know what qadianis were till like 3 years ago

They decided to make a sequel of the sequel and add their own spin to it. They are persecuted heavily though despite believing in 90% of the same stuff.
Bruh no they don't they reinvented the whole thing and are as similar to us as the catholics. They have alive imams that basically dictate there rules for them and with every new imam the rules are changed according to what he wants the rules to be. How is that anything like islam.

There religion was literally created and funded by the British to undermine the muslim efforts in British India at the time.

Is it against Islam to have a different range of views? Just want to know.
They claim there is another prophet after Prophet Muhammad even though there is clear evidence, their so called prophet claimed to be Allah or the son of Allah at times, and they are supporters and advocates of Beitish colonialism, the list goes onnnn

The most filthy belief they have is that Allah is imperfect and that He (Exalted be He) sleeps, prays and fasts. That is literal degeneracy. Some Atheist have more respect for Allah then they do and they don't even believe in him in the first place.

I asked.this because within Judaism we have a wife range of views and allow difference of opinion. So, I just wondered if it was the same within Islam.

I asked.this because within Judaism we have a wife range of views and allow difference of opinion. So, I just wondered if it was the same within Islam.
Are you Jewish? I never heard of a Somali Jew, mainly because you are born into it but is your mother Jewish, or did you convert?

Difference of opinion is two types:
The first is when people disagree on something that has already been established, and that causes the creation of sects, which is bad because it causes unnecessary confusion and misguidance. This is the kind of difference of opinion that the Ahmadiyya have, because they have already disagreed with something that has clearly been said in the Qur'an. The second type is when there is a difference of opinion, but there is evidence to support both sides of the argument. An example of this is whether the Niqaab (face veil) is obligatory, because there is evidence supporting both sides, so people can choose which one they are comfortable with and suits them, because they have the option to do that.

Difference of opinion is two types:
The first is when people disagree on something that has already been established, and that causes the creation of sects, which is bad because it causes unnecessary confusion and misguidance. This is the kind of difference of opinion that the Ahmadiyya have, because they have already disagreed with something that has clearly been said in the Qur'an. The second type is when there is a difference of opinion, but there is evidence to support both sides of the argument. An example of this is whether the Niqaab (face veil) is obligatory, because there is evidence supporting both sides, so people can choose which one they are comfortable with and suits them, because they have the option to do that.
Good answer for the explanation of this topic. Thank you for your input.

Trending

Latest posts