Why do MENA/South Asian guys mimick Afro-American culture

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do MENA(Middle-East, North-Africa) , South-Asian dudes copy Afro-American Hip-Hop culture and slang, but then cry that Black men are stealing their women? This is a serious thread, they act all cool around Black men, but as soon as a woman is involved (not even family) they feel all threatened. I've experienced this myself with Egyptian and North African men in general since they regard me as Black too. It's just amazes me how much they copy Black American culture, but then are surprised their women go to Black men and they start crying real tears, waa wax aan ka yaabay.

People need to stop controlling women. Love is love, it doesn’t matter what color, age, ethnicity or religion. Spread the love....

2DB244CB-D76C-48BE-A337-572DD0B9C73A.jpeg

Why do MENA(Middle-East, North-Africa) , South-Asian dudes copy Afro-American Hip-Hop culture and slang, but then cry that Black men are stealing their women? This is a serious thread, they act all cool around Black men, but as soon as a woman is involved (not even family) they feel all threatened. I've experienced this myself with Egyptian and North African men in general since they regard me as Black too. It's just amazes me how much they copy Black American culture, but then are surprised their women go to Black men and they start crying real tears, waa wax aan ka yaabay.
Sxb a lot of people feel threaten by AA men when it comes to their women, this forum is a perfect example. Niggas need to stop worrying about abu tyrone getting more hoes than them and start getting their game up.

Apollo

VIP

Young people around the world copy African-American culture.

You see white, East Asian, Latino etc youths copying it as well. Hip hop/rap etc is basically global culture now.

The Japanese have a vibrant rap scene yet don't allow in African immigration. But China.. they banned hip hop IIRC. :ftw9nwa:

https://time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/

CaliTedesse

VIP
Would you give coochie to this nigga or this?
indian-computer-nerd.jpg
Nav-640x412.jpg
They'd have to earn it sxb. Up their game sxb. Pssy is earned

Sxb a lot of people feel threaten by AA men when it comes to their women, this forum is a perfect example. Niggas need to stop worrying about abu tyrone getting more hoes than them and start getting their game up.
Real sh1t fam.wallahi :dzmxmmb:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Young people around the world copy African-American culture.

You see white, East Asian, Latino etc youths copying it as well. Hip hop/rap etc is basically global culture now.

The Japanese have a vibrant rap scene yet don't allow in African immigration. But China.. they banned hip hop IIRC. :ftw9nwa:

https://time.com/5112061/china-hip-hop-ban-tattoos-television/
Yes but I am talking about the Western ones. Western Chinese and Japanese don't behave same manner MENA/south Asian do they don't whail like naagos or have deep seated hatred.

Apollo

VIP
it's not even that the hatred they have for dark skin and sub Saharan features is too much. They might laugh and joke around with you but truly feel threatened and are jealous.

Blacks were first introduced into the MENA and South Asian worlds as slaves (even India, look up Siddis). This has ruined the respect for blacks these cultures have. It is hard to fix that.

Meanwhile whites, especially in India, came there as conquerors (first the Steppe Aryans and then the Europeans), that's why Desis subconsciously bootyclap for them.

This is the trouble with hyper-masculinity, if the image of a man is to be aggressive, promiscuous and wild, then why blame women for being attracted to the most "manly" of them all...?

Men need to change the narrative and chance masculinity to: responsibility, financial security, manners etc, etc.

As in the sunnah of the prophet Muhammed SAW.

Tukraq

VIP
This is the trouble with hyper-masculinity, if the image of a man is to be aggressive, promiscuous and wild, then why blame women for being attracted to the most "manly" of them all...?

Men need to change the narrative and chance masculinity to: responsibility, financial security, manners etc, etc.

As in the sunnah of the prophet Muhammed SAW.
Why would we change it? Current situation Favours us, who cares if responsible Asians with manners get no play :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts