Why do MENA/South Asian guys mimick Afro-American culture

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sorry but black and cushitic looking blacks win everytime. It's nature and the way the lord created us. Arabs really are racist but they'd let a somali brother marry their daughter sooner than they would an AA brother.

It's sad but everyone looks down on AA and Africans but they get good amount of pussy so it's all even in the end.

Arabs and asians just weren't created to be the main attraction for females. Africans win every time and that's the way god intended, laakin africans have to hit the gym and work hard on their physique. Most cadaan and asians put on fat easy so they look soft and unmasculine.

:manny:

Blacks were first introduced into the MENA and South Asian worlds as slaves (even India, look up Siddis). This has ruined the respect for blacks these cultures have. It is hard to fix that.

Meanwhile whites, especially in India, came there as conquerors (first the Steppe Aryans and then the Europeans), that's why Desis subconsciously bootyclap for them.
also don’t forget arabs are obsessed with claiming Turkish blood, they brag about getting raped by ottomans the absolute qashin of it all:nahgirl:

Sorry but black and cushitic looking blacks win everytime. It's nature and the way the lord created us. Arabs really are racist but they'd let a somali brother marry their daughter sooner than they would an AA brother.

It's sad but everyone looks down on AA and Africans but they get good amount of pussy so it's all even in the end.

Arabs and asians just weren't created to be the main attraction for females. Africans win every time and that's the way god intended, laakin africans have to hit the gym and work hard on their physique. Most cadaan and asians put on fat easy so they look soft and unmasculine.

:manny:
also think of the whole grass is greener on the other side thing, many western arabic women think of their men as too controlling and violent so they think marrying out is a better option
even with the condemnation and mocking of their community
the amount of latino-arab weddings in my area tho:holeup:

Sxb a lot of people feel threaten by AA men when it comes to their women, this forum is a perfect example. Niggas need to stop worrying about abu tyrone getting more hoes than them and start getting their game up.
Learn the difference between west africans/Jamaicans and AA the first group swims in siil in UK the latter has little success in comparance in America you european posters are the insecure ones stop putting all of us in the same box as you losers:rolleyes:

Learn the difference between west africans/Jamaicans and AA the first group swims in siil in UK the latter has little success in comparance in America you european posters are the insecure ones stop putting all of us in the same box as you losers:rolleyes:
Are you saying AA are not slanging pussy in NA? benta naaga daaf

Are you saying AA are not slanging pussy in NA? benta naaga daaf
Stupid fukk all the half breeds in America are by product of Somali men and black women so no we are not the same you European losers are weak af in street level hence why you struggle to keep your hoes in line is laughable to even think we're same Somali males in my city always establish dominance first good luck:ftw9nwa:
Ask uk poster who came to my city @World

Stupid fukk all the half breeds in America are by product of Somali men and black women so no we are not the same you European losers are weak af in street level hence why you struggle to keep your hoes in line is laughable to even think we're same Somali males in my city always establish dominance first good luck:ftw9nwa:
What kind of mental gymnastic did you do for that conclusion?
And Somali men in NA stick to Somali women dont lie.
PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png

and Im from Denmark theres barely any Africans here so dont bring me into uk shit.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This nigga delusional :russ::russ::russ::russ:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Sxb a lot of people feel threaten by AA men when it comes to their women, this forum is a perfect example. Niggas need to stop worrying about abu tyrone getting more hoes than them and start getting their game up.
Or don't do Zina and burn in hell for a eternity

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
nigga worry about yourself, your comments look like they have been typed out by a 13yr old horny nihha
I CAN HEAR YOUR SCREAMS IN HELL WATCH OUT MY BROTHER WATCH OUT TAKE IT EASY AND FINE GOD I LOVE YOU AND WISH PARADISE FOR YOU

Trending