Why do men stare @ me?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:Tuckerwtf:
What’s scary about a hooker?

Halloween is not about scary loool

its about wearing a costume and becoming someone else. Usually people pick characters or personalities-- but most obvious is scary movies stuff.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Read the full post before judging me. For context, I’m a hijabi. I dress pretty modestly, I wear pants and really baggy long shirts most of the time. If not that, I’m wearing a hoodie. Also I never wear colour just black or grey.

My parents are really busy these days and since I’m 19 now, they expect me to contribute by going grocery shopping and running other errands for them. But now I don’t really feel like doing that anymore because men make me uncomfortable.

Somali men and adeers are pretty respectful. They’ll look at you once, they might even say hi and carry on. Madow men on the other hand do some next level shit. On three occasions in the past month, when I’m walking alone in the parking lot they’ve slowed down there cars next to me just to look at me and smile. One time this Haitian guy rolled down his window to talk to me and I just ran away. Yesterday I was a bit tired so I decided to go get a drink and sit in the food court. This Madow guy sat at a table in front of me and was on his phone but kept staring at me as he spoke on the phone. Then he got up to leave and winked at me wtf.

Last week I was helping a disabled Somali lady organize her garage and I was throwing something out in the dumpster near her house. These two Arab taxi drivers ( they were in two separate cars) slow down and wave at me then motion for me to come to them. Mind you this was on a small narrow street so there were many cars behind them honking for them to keep going. They ignored it though and kept motioning for me to come to them. I ignored them then ran back to the woman’s house and when I looked back they were still there waving.

What do you guys think I should do? It makes me super uncomfortable. I literally have a heart attack everytime I’m walking alone and some random Madow or other fob slows down to look or talk to me. I know I might sound overdramatic but there have been a lot of kidnappings and sex trafficking cases in my region which makes me worry even more. I wear no colour and I wear a hijab so things like this don’t happen to me yet they still happen. Now I’m too scared to go outside with a friend or a cousin. Any advice? Should I start wearing a niqab?
Don't dress fine sister. Dress so your body shape or contours aren't easily visible. Those men are incels sister. The arab ones are supposed to lower their gaze according to Islam but they aren't doing that so f*ck them.

Also sister they may have given you Ayn/Hasad and hit you with their evil eye so follow this to wash off their evil eye. Anyone who stares at an object they desire without saying Masha Allah can harm that object or bring bad luck to that person. You're young only 19 so we don't want you to have bad luck future. Mathow always drool for beautiful Somali girls and some even landed some beautiful Somali girls here in Minnesota.

Those fuckers need to stare at Goats

Don't dress fine sister. Dress so your body shape or contours aren't easily visible. Those men are incels sister. The arab ones are supposed to lower their gaze according to Islam but they aren't doing that so f*ck them.

Also sister they may have given you Ayn/Hasad and hit you with their evil eye so follow this to wash off their evil eye. Anyone who stares at an object they desire without saying Masha Allah can harm that object or bring bad luck to that person. You're young only 19 so we don't want you to have bad luck future. Mathow always drool for beautiful Somali girls and some even landed some beautiful Somali girls here in Minnesota.

Those fuckers need to stare at Goats

Yeah wallah Arab and Maathow men are perverts. One day my hoyo took an Uber with a Lebanese guy. He started off the ride talking about how he was so proud of his oldest daughter for graduating from school. He works for the Muslim association in my city too and he’s close with all the Somali and Arab imams. Like 10 minutes later they’re at a stop sign and he sees a fatass Halimo and she’s a hijabi but her dress was very tight and emphasized her butt. So he starts making shaking motions with his hand he starts telling my mom that’s the type of women he likes and that she should put on weight so she can have a fat butt like other Somali women...like wtf...then he asked if my mom could be his second wife and he would give her a “good amount” of money per month ( faaqir ass nibba offered 500$ a month because he still pays a mortgage) ...my mom was like wtf I’m married and he just stopped talking😭😭

My mom went to uni with a bunch of maathow guys and they’d fetishize Somali women too even the hijabis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yeah wallah Arab and Maathow men are perverts. One day my hoyo took an Uber with a Lebanese guy. He started off the ride talking about how he was so proud of his oldest daughter for graduating from school. He works for the Muslim association in my city too and he’s close with all the Somali and Arab imams. Like 10 minutes later they’re at a stop sign and he sees a fatass Halimo and she’s a hijabi but her dress was very tight and emphasized her butt. So he starts making shaking motions with his hand he starts telling my mom that’s the type of women he likes and that she should put on weight so she can have a fat butt like other Somali women...like wtf...then he asked if my mom could be his second wife and he would give her a “good amount” of money per month ( faaqir ass nibba offered 500$ a month because he still pays a mortgage) ...my mom was like wtf I’m married and he just stopped talking😭😭

My mom went to uni with a bunch of maathow guys and they’d fetishize Somali women too even the hijabis
What he is offering $500 a month to have your mom as a 2nd wife? You guys should've reported that to Uber, Uber has sexual extortion department, that is like degrading a woman. Does he think Americans or Canadians or anyone in developed countries allow that kind of Polygamy?

What he is offering $500 a month to have your mom as a 2nd wife? You guys should've reported that to Uber, Uber has sexual extortion department, that is like degrading a woman. Does he think Americans or Canadians or anyone in developed countries allow that kind of Polygamy?
Yeah he was reported and I’m pretty sure they wrote a police report about him

As long girls wear a headscarf while wearing pants they are hijabi miyaa? Walee I'm getting old.
Don’t worry sir I wear baggy jeans never skinny jeans and I wear a knee length “pakistani” style dress on top...so there’s really nothing to see

Maybe take some self defense or martial arts courses. Can you apply for and get a concealed handgun license where you live?
Nah honestly there’s no point in fighting these Haitian nibbas they built like hulks so pray for me...but yes me and my female cousins r now doing self defence classes

Nah honestly there’s no point in fighting these Haitian nibbas they built like hulks so pray for me...but yes me and my female cousins r now doing self defence classes

Sorry that you have to go through this. We men can be pigs sometimes, honestly.
Yeah learn some martial arts. And honestly if you don't have a need to leave home, then don't. Sad to say but that's safer. :(

İt is because of your aquiline European nose hair or eyes probably. Don't worry too much. İt is not good to overthink the superficial expectations of others.

Read the full post before judging me. For context, I’m a hijabi. I dress pretty modestly, I wear pants and really baggy long shirts most of the time. If not that, I’m wearing a hoodie. Also I never wear colour just black or grey.

My parents are really busy these days and since I’m 19 now, they expect me to contribute by going grocery shopping and running other errands for them. But now I don’t really feel like doing that anymore because men make me uncomfortable.

Somali men and adeers are pretty respectful. They’ll look at you once, they might even say hi and carry on. Madow men on the other hand do some next level shit. On three occasions in the past month, when I’m walking alone in the parking lot they’ve slowed down there cars next to me just to look at me and smile. One time this Haitian guy rolled down his window to talk to me and I just ran away. Yesterday I was a bit tired so I decided to go get a drink and sit in the food court. This Madow guy sat at a table in front of me and was on his phone but kept staring at me as he spoke on the phone. Then he got up to leave and winked at me wtf.

Last week I was helping a disabled Somali lady organize her garage and I was throwing something out in the dumpster near her house. These two Arab taxi drivers ( they were in two separate cars) slow down and wave at me then motion for me to come to them. Mind you this was on a small narrow street so there were many cars behind them honking for them to keep going. They ignored it though and kept motioning for me to come to them. I ignored them then ran back to the woman’s house and when I looked back they were still there waving.

What do you guys think I should do? It makes me super uncomfortable. I literally have a heart attack everytime I’m walking alone and some random Madow or other fob slows down to look or talk to me. I know I might sound overdramatic but there have been a lot of kidnappings and sex trafficking cases in my region which makes me worry even more. I wear no colour and I wear a hijab so things like this don’t happen to me yet they still happen. Now I’m too scared to go outside with a friend or a cousin. Any advice? Should I start wearing a niqab?
Don't want to discredit your story but how did you know the bloke was Haitian

Trending