Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

@Amirah

South Sudanese men (in South Sudan) hold the same beliefs as Somali men; we likely have the same toxic levels of misogyny and instances of female child abuse; this is precisely why child marriage is unfortunately so prominent in South Sudan.

Disgusting old men pay the father of the child bride (as young as 14) a mehr of 60k U.S. dollars; this allows the perverts to mistreat the poor children with near impunity.

I arrived in the West when I was 9 years old, so I'm far more Western than the average South Sudanese man in my worldview, philosophy and sensibilities.

There are almost an inexhaustible list of traits and behavioural norms that are wrong with South Sudanese men in the West, but we don't seem to have followers of the redpill cult.
Stfu, dnt compare somalis to ur kind.

Stfu, dnt compare somalis to ur kind.

Whoa, you're hostile. :drakewtf::whoa:

I didn't mean any offense, mate.

We're both 3rd world Countries and embody some of the same faults and defects.

South Sudanese men in South Sudan and Somali men in Somalia both practice the same kind of patriarchy -- and there's obviously a need to be more like the West - minus all the extreme and regressive features of the new social justice movements.

Young South Sudanese men have unfortunately absorbed some of the more toxic features of Western popular culture (gangster rap) and are engaging in criminal activity to an exceedingly high degree. It's embarrassing.

Some young Somali men seem to be influenced by right-wing ideologies and aesthetics-- and the redpill cult runs at tandem with it. Pointing these things out really shouldn't inspire hostility.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do

South Sudanese men in South Sudan and Somali men in Somalia both practice the same kind of patriarchy -- and there's obviously a need to be more like the West - minus all the extreme and regressive features of the new social justice movements.

Young South Sudanese men have unfortunately absorbed some of the more toxic features of Western popular culture (gangster rap) and are engaging in criminal activity to an exceedingly high degree. It's embarrassing.

Some young Somali men seem to be influenced by right-wing ideologies and aesthetics-- and the redpill cult runs at tandem with it. Pointing these things out really shouldn't inspire hostility.
Don’t listen to him, they want to be treated/spoken about like kings but act like trash.

Ur christian, we're muslim. We have nothing in common. 'Red pill' is new in the west. Muslims have been 'red pill' be4 it even existed.
:childplease:

Do

Don’t listen to him, they want to be treated/spoken about like kings but act like trash.
Abaayo take a break off this site be4 ur put in a psych ward.
You wanted the opinion of men, u got it. Some u liked, some u didnt. Keep ur sanity rag fakirkooda waxba kama garaneesid.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Walaal, no sane man will choose a 40/30 yr old virgin over a 22 yr old virgin. You buggin.
Same qualities ayagoo leh.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
No who tf wants a 40 year women as 18-25 year old?! They not even fertile anymore 🤣🤣
Stop getting emotional & butthurt over biological facts
You're deluded perverts that need to dig deep and try to figure out why you're so revolting. There's only a small few of you that are like this thank goodness. Most normal men would not prioritise age as much as you sickos do. There's nothing funny or cool about your behaviour either.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ur christian, we're muslim. We have nothing in common. 'Red pill' is new in the west. Muslims have been 'red pill' be4 it even existed.
:childplease:
tumblr_o14mca3AHw1rlafseo2_400.gif

You're deluded perverts that need to dig deep and try to figure out why you're so revolting. There's only a small few of you that are like this thank goodness. Most normal men would not prioritise age as much as you sickos do. There's nothing funny or cool about your behaviour either.
U cant fight biology baayo. What are u gonna do?
Pop an artery?
:mjlaugh:

:susp:Don't have daughters ninyow
Wiilal iyo gabdoba Allah ayaa bixiyo. wxuu isiyo wan ku qancsnhy waana ku farxaa InshAllah. Sagaal gabdhood mise sagaal wiil ma kalajecli.
:rejoice:
As for u, i knw u wish u had a gus dangling between ur legs.
:mjcry:
Dnt worry u can transition and find a qalanjo too. No judgment here.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abaayo take a break off this site be4 ur put in a psych ward.
You wanted the opinion of men, u got it. Some u liked, some u didnt. Keep ur sanity rag fakirkooda waxba kama garaneesid.
:what1:
I’m not going insane for no bastard faraaxs on sspot. Also I didn’t ask the question, I just responded to a few of them.

Also, don’t start with that “you don’t know men”. I know what real men are like, majority of sspot members are not men. They’re mentally retarded and perverted 4chan boy scouts.

giphy.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wiilal iyo gabdoba Allah ayaa bixiyo. wxuu isiyo wan ku qancsnhy waana ku farxaa InshAllah. Sagaal gabdhood mise sagaal wiil ma kalajecli.
:rejoice:
As for u, i knw u wish u had a gus dangling between ur legs.
:mjcry:
Dnt worry u can transition and find a qalanjo too. No judgment here.
tenor-713.gif

You're jealous of my bigger gus --- metaphorical or not it's still bigger than yours:ufdup:

Right wing ideology?! African co
I'm a pervert for not wanting a 40 year old ?!🤦🏾‍♂️ btw most men agree with me check the stats[
ATTACH=full]195799[/ATTACH]

You have no idea about Men & argue from a emotional state ,maybe your insecure and know that your biological clock is ticking ⏰

Attachments

• 1410381550258_wps_8_Dating_Graph_COMPOSITE.jpg
    1410381550258_wps_8_Dating_Graph_COMPOSITE.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 60

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Right wing ideology?! African co
I'm a pervert for not wanting a 40 year old ?!🤦🏾‍♂️ btw most men agree with me check the stats[
ATTACH=full]195799[/ATTACH]

You have no idea about Men & argue from a emotional state ,maybe your insecure and know that your biological clock is ticking ⏰
Nigga I dont any big headed useless kids so this isn't personal for me at all. And yes you are a pervert. 30/40 year old women can easily have kids. So if it's not Virginity and bearing kids that's that problem what is? Your pervs with issues. Fix up.

16 is way too young, but 19's fair game :manny:
Men universally prefer younger women irrespective of culture. You can screech "eww that's pervy" till you're blue in the face, it wouldn't stop 19-20yr olds spreading their legs for guys in their 30/40s.

Last edited:
Nigga I dont any big headed useless kids so this isn't personal for me at all. And yes you are a pervert. 30/40 year old women can easily have kids. So if it's not Virginity and bearing kids that's that problem what is? Your pervs with issues. Fix up.
40 year olds can't have kids "easily" lol
Screenshot_20210802-152646_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not only do you know nothing about men , you don't even know basic female biology 🤦🏾‍♂️ pls stop embarrassing yourself & educate yourself

40 year olds can't have kids "easily" lol View attachment 195823

Not only do you know nothing about men , you don't even know basic female biology 🤦🏾‍♂️ pls stop embarrassing yourself & educate yourself
You're wasting your time. You're not going to undo decades of feminist "you can have it all, the career and the family, 40 is the new 20!" propaganda sxb lol. They'll just have to find out the hard way.

Trending

Latest posts