Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
40 year olds can't have kids "easily" lol View attachment 195823

Not only do you know nothing about men , you don't even know basic female biology 🤦🏾‍♂️ pls stop embarrassing yourself & educate yourself
35-40 is prime years xooloyahow.

Stick with your agemates
tenor-1,215.gif

You're wasting your time. You're not going to undo decades of feminist "you can have it all, the career and the family, 40 is the new 20!" propaganda sxb lol. They'll just have to find out the hard way.
I love it when females deny facts that goes against their worldview 🤣🤣 they can't do anything about it, but call your names pervert, misogynist etc. Fuckingg xalimoids

As someone in their early twenties , the idea of getting with a 16year old is repulsive.

Believe it or not 16 and 22 think the same way. You don't really grow into a responsible adult till mid to late 20s.

There is huge difference between a 21 and 27

:what1:
I’m not going insane for no bastard faraaxs on sspot. Also I didn’t ask the question, I just responded to a few of them.

Also, don’t start with that “you don’t know men”. I know what real men are like, majority of sspot members are not men. They’re mentally retarded and perverted 4chan boy scouts.

giphy.gif
Dont go insane.

Believe it or not 16 and 22 think the same way. You don't really grow into a responsible adult till mid to late 20s.

There is huge difference between a 21 and 27

16-22 is big compared to 21-27 tf. Twenties just merge together

I’m not going insane for no bastard faraaxs on sspot. Also I didn’t ask the question, I just responded to a few of them.

Also, don’t start with that “you don’t know men”. I know what real men are like, majority of sspot members are not men. They’re mentally retarded and perverted 4chan boy scouts.

giphy.gif
'Real men'
Yeah.
Right.
:axvmm9o:

16-22 is big compared to 21-27 tf. Twenties just merge together

Have you noticed they're both at 6 year difference?

By 27 you have more real life experience compared to 21. You most likely live alone and more independent.

That's not the case with 16 - 22 (in the west at least) are largely immature and naive.

A 35 has more in common with 27 than 27 has in common with a 21. Infact the 27 sees the 21 as a child in a man's body who needs to grow up.

Have you noticed they're both at 6 year difference?

By 27 you have more real life experience compared to 21. You most likely live alone and more independent.

That's not the case with 16 - 22 (in the west at least) are largely immature and naive.

A 35 has more in common with 27 than 27 has in common with a 21. Infact the 27 sees the 21 as a child in a man's body who needs to grow up.

I agree 21 isnt diff to 27 , but not v.diff to a 16 year old in hs.

@Amirah

South Sudanese men (in South Sudan) hold the same beliefs as Somali men; we likely have the same toxic levels of misogyny and instances of female child abuse; this is precisely why child marriage is unfortunately so prominent in South Sudan.

Disgusting old men pay the father of the child bride (as young as 14) a mehr of 60k U.S. dollars; this allows the perverts to mistreat the poor children with near impunity.

I arrived in the West when I was 9 years old, so I'm far more Western than the average South Sudanese man in my worldview, philosophy and sensibilities.

There are almost an inexhaustible list of traits and behavioural norms that are wrong with South Sudanese men in the West, but we don't seem to have followers of the redpill cult.
thanks for the thorough response. It’s pretty pathetic how while the rest of the world is competing in space missions, African men stay focused on exploiting their women and girls.

You know in Somalia it doesn’t even take $60k to get a child bride, few thousands will do just fine. It’s incredibly sad and most of the men perpetrating this are 50+ pedophiles who have harems of young girls at their disposal.

I find it impressive that you came to the west at age 9 and yet so progressive in your worldview! Did you know that 7/10 of the guys on this forum were born and raised in the west? Does it surprise you just how backwards they are? It’s like talking to illiterate 60 yrs old villagers isn’t it lol. When I first joined here I was flabbergasted. Also I agree the redpill aspect of it is incredibly strange.

Last edited:
thanks for the thorough response. It’s pretty pathetic how while the rest of the world is competing in space missions, African men stay focused on exploiting their women and girls.

You know in Somalia it doesn’t even take $60k to get a child bride, few thousands will do just fine. It’s incredibly sad and most of the men perpetrating this are 50+ pedophiles who have harems of young girls at their disposal.

I find it impressive that you came to the west at age 9 and yet so progressive in your worldview! Did you know that 7/10 of the guys on this forum were born and raised in the west? Does it surprise you just how backwards they are? It’s like talking to illiterate 60 yrs old villagers isn’t it lol. When I first joined here I was flabbergasted. Also I agree the redpill aspect of it is incredibly strange.

This is precisely why I maintain that the African man is the most immoral, domestically rapacious, hedonistic, feckless, myopic, irresponsible, immature and the most self-destructive man on the face of the earth. It's shameful and depressing.

African cultures are almost too deformed to be reformed; we may have to start all over and embark on a cultural revolution; I think that Western educated men and women (in the diaspora) will eventually have to establish boarding schools back home and fundamentally reshape every aspect of our cultures.

African and African descended women all over the world have become the dregs of society -- even in African Nations and African men are to blame.

If we had any regard for our people, there would be at least a handful of Nations in which African women and children have comparable living standards and the material wealth of Malaysian or Singaporean women.

Most young men like to troll and act like edgelords, so it's really difficult to determine what is and isn't their true position or opinion; there is also this strange need to conform to group think.

I wrote more extensively on the need for cultural change in this thread:

Last edited:

giphy.gif
If you know how men are why you asked the questions in the first place lol ?!

1410381550258_wps_8_Dating_Graph_COMPOSITE.jpg

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Cause some chicks like older dudes
some of us dudes dig older chicks too.

Age ain't nun but a number no how,
if two people are responsible enough to be together
(under reasonable age range and true attractiveness/likeness e.t.c.)
than who cares?
Let them be.
Leave them people alone!

Let's not go over-board and give excuses to people justifying being pervs or creepy neither,
cause a responsible grown up adult shouldn't be going chasing after teen tail either especially when it is healthier to stick to many otherwise choice females more their age range in liking.

But if per-say if a female was 16 and the male was 18-21,
than I don't see that much of a big difference
but if a male is like 42 divorced trying to woo his way into some poor teen's pants than that's perversely foul!
But you know if someone were of younger teen age such as someone who isn't me wants to hook up with a woman twice his age for consideration than it should be considered no big deal either.
(As long as the marriage is for acceptable reasons proposed - we shall prosper)

Moral of the story:
  • Let's not be perverts, who only power to lust a person but never appreciate them which only hurts others at the end because you cannot love who you fail to appreciate.
  • Let people be loving. to themselves as they freely choose to do yeah?
  • So let them freely give hearts to who needs it the most and let those love birds be to among their own.
Good Bye 4 Now!!!

Last edited:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I like my women like I like my milk, fresh and young. Females hit the wall when they turn 30, thus by marrying a young girl, you get to enjoy her youthful beauty longer, also I want more kids, so I will be having a kid, insha Allah before she turns 19, then when she turns 22, 25, 30, 33, 36, 40. I want 7 kids minimum. I am 21 btw.
Women hit the wall? Lool so why do we not get bald? Men get bald and women are more fit due to being busy with kids

Trending

Latest posts