Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

Are you actually serious??? He married a Jew and former slaves of which Khadijah RA was neither. Can’t believe you’d call a baddie buisnesswoman, “undesirable”. Prophet muhammed saw didn’t have access to “baddies”, he couldn’t even afford to marry, khadjiah RA was his wealthy employer. She fell for him first.
You’d really disrespect the prophets wife to make a false point.

:draketf:

giphy.gif
First of all I'm talking about him as the ruler of an entire subcontinent, if you don't think he had that type of access you're ignorant.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First of all I'm talking about him as the ruler of an entire subcontinent, if you don't think he had that type of access you're ignorant.
He was no ruler when he married khadijah ra though, he wasn’t even a prophet yet. He was a merchant, a rather poor one. So how would he have access to the hand of marriage to nearly any women possible? Why are you in the future? In the future The prophet was a great pious man but he probably chose to marry former slaves etc because he wanted to lead by example. The prophet also isn’t like you and me. He’s built different. He probably didn’t go for looks either and he didn’t care for what society deemed undesirable, a pious woman was most important for that’s what the deen taught, he didn’t care for what society thought of them, I mean would we have Islam if he did?

World

VIP
He was no ruler when he married khadijah ra though, he wasn’t even a prophet yet. He was a merchant, a rather poor one. So how would he have access to the hand of marriage to nearly any women possible? Why are you in the future? In the future The prophet was a great pious man but he probably chose to marry former slaves etc because he wanted to lead by example. The prophet also isn’t like you and me. He’s built different. He probably didn’t go for looks either and he didn’t care for what society deemed undesirable, a pious woman was most important for that’s what the deen taught, he didn’t care for what society thought of them, I mean would we have Islam if he did?
Don’t talk negatively about our Prophet saw. Any time you mention his name, it should be positive.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Don’t talk negatively about our Prophet saw. Any time you mention his name, it should be positive.
Negative? Nigga everything was positive. Are you deranged? What’s wrong with what I said???

He was pious.
Positive.

He probably didn’t go for looks but pious religious women.
Positive.

He lead by example.
Positive.

He was a great man.
Positive.

He didn’t care for the status quo.
Positive.

Are you upset that I called the prophet poor before he married Khadijah RA? He was poor, that’s why he originally declined to marry her because he couldn’t afford it. It’s the truth and it’s not negative.

@Xaruun @World

explain what was negative?

That's my point, except for Aisha, he married undesirables (older, divorcees, widows, slaves) to lessen the stigma around them when he had access to better women.

As for Khadija, rasulallah asked for his age-mate cousin's hand in marriage and was denied by Abu Talib because he was broke. Not long after he settled for an older woman, Khadija, who had pursued him.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That's my point, except for Aisha, he married undesirables (older, divorcees, widows, slaves) to lessen the stigma around them when he had access to better women.

As for Khadija, rasulallah asked for his age-mate cousin's hand in marriage and was denied by Abu Talib because he was broke. Not long after he settled for an older woman, Khadija, who had pursued him.
Okay? That’s literally my point. Khadijah RA wasn’t “undesirable”. So what’s your point?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I remember driving past a nightclub and it was cold outside and saw a bunch the young women where barely clothed for the weather. The first thing that came to mind was these women need jacket.
:farmajoyaab:

They want to be manipulative that’s why. They know someone their age won’t take their bs. Being manipulative is haram. Alas that is their sin not mine.

It sounds rather disgusting to think that a grown woman late twenties-40s would want to be with a 16-19 year old boy, yes boy. It sounds wrong to y’all doesn’t it. A middle age woman fancying a boy.
It’s disgusting. Pedophilic. Criminal.

The woman will groom the young boy. Manipulative. Haram.

In this day and age where people do not grow up (mentally) until they actually experience an adult life should not be married. Whether they are 16 or 19, most have been sheltered and are mentally children. If you find that attractive then please do us and your community a favor and turn yourself in.
:ufdup:
Lol don't act like hugh Hefner's 20 year old s were groomed .
Women don't date men younger than them that's why its easier for men to get younger women than older ,its that simple

Reading your reposnses made me nauseous and teary eyed. If Allah decides to bless me with girls they’ll be hugged every night by me I’ll make sure that they know that they are an individual not tool or as some of you called them “milk” to be used for a purpose only while disregarding her.Until then I’ll make sure every. One of my nieces has a relationship with me I’ll be apoiling them. As for now i feel sick to my stomach. Ama take break from this site for awhile. Yall have a wonderful year. Salams

Reading your reposnses made me nauseous and teary eyed. If Allah decides to bless me with girls they’ll be hugged every night by me I’ll make sure that they know that they are an individual not tool or as some of you called them “milk” to be used for a purpose only while disregarding her.Until then I’ll make sure every. One of my nieces has a relationship with me I’ll be apoiling them. As for now i feel sick to my stomach. Ama take break from this site for awhile. Yall have a wonderful year. Salams
They're trolling you to get a reaction

Why do people use the most extreme examples to try and shame men that date younger women?

I am 23 and I'd prefer to marry a muslim woman between 19-21. At the age of 27 I would still prefer that age range. At 28+ that is when I would go for 21+ women but that scenario is not likely cuz I will be married by then.

Personally I’m attracted to women older than me, I wouldn’t mind a women my age but I prefer older one’s. I’m not attracted to women younger than me though.

Also there isn’t any issue if a guy is attracted is attracted to girls far younger than him. Y’all need to stop following 21st century subjective Western trends and norms, if a 60 year old wants to marry a 18 year old, there’s no issue in that providing the girl and the guardian consents. He isn’t a “pervert” for wanting younger women and he shall earn your good deeds on judgement day for slandering him. As long as the marriage is halal and there’s no harm or risk in it, there’s no issue.

@Amirah

South Sudanese men (in South Sudan) hold the same beliefs as Somali men; we likely have the same toxic levels of misogyny and instances of female child abuse; this is precisely why child marriage is unfortunately so prominent in South Sudan.

Disgusting old men pay the father of the child bride (as young as 14) a mehr of 60k U.S. dollars; this allows the perverts to mistreat the poor children with near impunity.

I arrived in the West when I was 9 years old, so I'm far more Western than the average South Sudanese man in my worldview, philosophy and sensibilities.

There are almost an inexhaustible list of traits and behavioural norms that are wrong with South Sudanese men in the West, but we don't seem to have followers of the redpill cult.

Last edited:

Trending