Why do men like younger girls/ women i mean 16 to 19 year olds

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guys who go for young girls like that believe their "innocent" and haven't talked to guys and some creeps will go for 16 year olds to groom them

Psychologist

Changemaker
Simple biology. Men are attracted to youth (Im not talking about pre prepubescentent) as its a sign of fertility. The attraction vanishes when they start speaking and you clock you are interacting with a literal child and this is some noncy behaviour.
Kinda agree but those niggas who still preying on them even though they know they could give birth to those kids are highly pedos. They do be trying to normalize the phase "older guys know how to treat women" LMAO

im 20 and im into older chicks :manny:,learned the hard way not to tell gabdho my age, imagine a women had an issue cos she was a month older:dwill:

Kinda agree but those niggas who still preying on them even though they know they could give birth to those kids are highly pedos. They do be trying to normalize the phase "older guys know how to treat women" LMAO
That's why on a previous post I mentioned attraction is just not physical. Its a host of other things such as personality, life experience and geniune compatibility. Its the power imbalance that makes it noncy for me.

I like my women like I like my milk, fresh and young. Females hit the wall when they turn 30, thus by marrying a young girl, you get to enjoy her youthful beauty longer, also I want more kids, so I will be having a kid, insha Allah before she turns 19, then when she turns 22, 25, 30, 33, 36, 40. I want 7 kids minimum. I am 21 btw.

I like my women like I like my milk, fresh and young. Females hit the wall when they turn 30, thus by marrying a young girl, you get to enjoy her youthful beauty longer, also I want more kids, so I will be having a kid, insha Allah before she turns 19, then when she turns 22, 25, 30, 33, 36, 40. I want 7 kids minimum. I am 21 btw.

:wtf:

It's well documented that women and men have become more gracile since the Paleolithic. There is zero debate about that in the archaeology. It's a fact. But it obviously largely happened due to nutritional factors and the stuff surrounding cultural selection for more of such traits is mostly just a hypothesis, admittedly. But it makes some sense for sure.
Yeah yeah whatever.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yeah yeah whatever.

I'm sorry I triggered you and your fetish for young ladies. It's okay, bro. Keep it legal age and I won't judge.

giphy.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They want to be manipulative that’s why. They know someone their age won’t take their bs. Being manipulative is haram. Alas that is their sin not mine.

It sounds rather disgusting to think that a grown woman late twenties-40s would want to be with a 16-19 year old boy, yes boy. It sounds wrong to y’all doesn’t it. A middle age woman fancying a boy.
It’s disgusting. Pedophilic. Criminal.

The woman will groom the young boy. Manipulative. Haram.

In this day and age where people do not grow up (mentally) until they actually experience an adult life should not be married. Whether they are 16 or 19, most have been sheltered and are mentally children. If you find that attractive then please do us and your community a favor and turn yourself in.
:ufdup:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Helps their gu.s get a full raging erection

1627855758848.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The prophet is praised because he married less desirable women while having access to all types of baddies
Are you actually serious??? He married a Jew and former slaves of which Khadijah RA was neither. Can’t believe you’d call a baddie buisnesswoman, “undesirable”. Prophet muhammed saw didn’t have access to “baddies”, he couldn’t even afford to marry, khadjiah RA was his wealthy employer. She fell for him first.
You’d really disrespect the prophets wife to make a false point.

:draketf:

giphy.gif

Only men answers needed.take your time. Thanks

Certain things depreciate in value over time. A woman is her most beautiful and able to reproduce when she is younger.

Also not all men like younger girls. To help you understand let's conpare women to milk.

Some people like milk when the cow has just been milked, fresh.

Others like milk to be treated and pasteurised, a little older.

Others like milk to set and turn to yogurt, a little older still.

Others like milk to curdle and turn to butter, a little older still.

Others like the milk to turn into French cheese, the oldest type.

As you see everyone has their preferences but nothing beats a tall glass of fresh milk.

Trending

Latest posts