why do men get uncomfortable by gays and or trannys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Flamboyant gay men and male-to-female trannys make me uncomfortable. :mjdontkno:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Flamboyant gay men and male-to-female trannys make me uncomfortable. :mjdontkno:
yeah duchess, you're ok because you're female.

if a male-female post tranny or a gay man f*ck you you're not khanis :hehehe:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Well, ones is getting whilst the other is receiving. They might as well both be gay?!
no, no, from my understanding it's not gay if you f*ck the other nigga. my gay male friend who's madow and very open about his sex life (he told me how he actually pooped on his bf dick subxanallah) told there's a whole science to it. interesting...indeed.

Wait..what?:damsel:
i don't know

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
no, no, from my understanding it's not gay if you f*ck the other nigga. my gay male friend who's madow and very open about his sex life (he told me how he actually pooped on his bf dick subxanallah) told there's a whole science to it. interesting...indeed.

i don't know
take this gay shit somewhere else:uCkf6mf:

F

Forfon

i don't know

But he's doing it to the guy. Hun
ICU, babe. This is such an interesting thread. Please Hun, post some more up.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

take this gay shit somewhere else:uCkf6mf:
i sense a level of uncomfortabaababalness here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
But he's doing it to the guy. Hun
ICU, babe. This is such an interesting thread. Please Hun, post some more up.
hes doing the deeed the dicking down so it aint gay
ok sis. would you say you find gayaoi sex fascinating ? :hehehe:

F

Forfon

i sense a level of uncomfortabaababalness here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

hes doing the deeed the dicking down so it aint gay
ok sis. would you say you find gayaoi sex fascinating ? :hehehe:

Hmmm. Never heard of it. I'm sure most of us haven't. Feel free to educate us, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending