Why do men act like kids forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really hard to see a man under 40 who doesn't behave any differently than one at 15, why is this?

somali parents will trust their 14yr old daughter with the house before their 25yr old son

Last edited:
Thank our mothers for turning us into caruur. there's an expression....."hooyo soo faraxaalo" - meaning go and wash your hands so you can ingest this food I've prepared for you. Somali mothers are incapable of showing love to their children so they use food as a way of communicating their love. This spoils the ungrateful child even more.

But this phenomenon affects not just Somalis but everyone, the so called millenial generation and groups that have followed since seem to be getting more childlike.

Last edited:
Women are just as childlike as men. This affects everyone equally. Gone are days of responsibility.

Women are just as childlike as men. This affects everyone equally. Gone are days of responsibility.
True but theres a difference between being immature responsibility wise which a lot of girls are, and just acting like a kid in general (playing video games, watching anime, rough housing)

True but theres a difference between being immature responsibility wise which a lot of girls are, and just acting like a kid in general (playing video games, watching anime, rough housing)

Each to their own, I say. Girls spend all their time on makeup, make-believe stories and indulging in backbiting. At least with video games and anime, you derive a sense of accomplishment, not to mention the social benefit. What benefit do you get from make-up and playing with emotions of men.

It is quite the conundrum but I have hope that the man-children I encounter daily are just a small segment of a greater panorama of Somali men. I mean my brothers came out ok?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When we young we don't have money to do all the things we want. When we get older we acquire the currency to do all the things we want.

My ass still want to go to Disney world. My ass still want to want to go to universal studios. My ass still like turning up at arcades.my ass still like to watch anime. My ass still like to play video games and etc

I'm broke but once I get money imma do all the shit I always wanted to do. If that's childish to you than hopefully I can meet a chick who childish as well.

Haha. Have you never heard of Caynaan or Caynaanshe. It doesn't get more Somali than that. You probably can't speak Somali.

:bell:
I'm sorry walaal for my behavior earlier I thought you were a woman and I was looking for a way into Sweden forgive me walaal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts