Why do men act like kids forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alla he is a man :damn: walahi @R.Kelly set me up with him waryaa why you do me like that:deadosama:

200.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Genuinely curious- why does it bother you so much??:mjlol:

True but theres a difference between being immature responsibility wise which a lot of girls are, and just acting like a kid in general (playing video games, watching anime, rough housing)

^I initially thought you were referring to the former..and I personally can't stand ppl without any sense of responsibility, so I'd found myself partially agreeing with your original post. But, hobbies..? lol:ayaanswag:

Genuinely curious- why does it bother you so much??:mjlol:

^I initially thought you were referring to the former..and I personally can't stand ppl without any sense of responsibility, so I'd found myself partially agreeing with your original post. But, hobbies..? lol:ayaanswag:
it just shows a lack of carelessness and the two go hand in hand

Each to their own, I say. Girls spend all their time on makeup, make-believe stories and indulging in backbiting. At least with video games and anime, you derive a sense of accomplishment, not to mention the social benefit. What benefit do you get from make-up and playing with emotions of men.
I assure you no one stands around talking about makeup and make believe stories

Lancer

השבח לאל
Having hobbies(anime, gaming) is considered childish?What archaic shithole have you been brought up in? Do you expect us to go horse riding and hunting a lion for kicks?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It depends on how you were raised.

I came from a household where they would dump freezing cold water on you and your busto if you tried to oversleep Fajr prayer. To this day I can't oversleep even if I tried.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's really hard to see a man under 40 who doesn't behave any differently than one at 15, why is this?

somali parents will trust their 14yr old daughter with the house before their 25yr old son

Its like this for Somalis say the husband and wife came from Somalia to the west the husband expect her to treat him just like back home than thats impossible back home theres a support system always a relative around helping her which lowers the burden of her shoulders

But here doctors appointment picking up school etc and than cooking and cleaning for 8-10 kids if shes doing all that for a long time its gonna take a toll on her body the only relief she has is that her daughters help her with the chores thats the reality for most Somali families

The one thing lacking is responsibility if the wife is doing her part than the husband should do his aswell which isnt only to provide But being responsible for the wellbeing of his family if you got sons and daughters you should make sure that they do chores around the house and the best way to do that is to lead the way by being an example

But if your lazy and dont see the importance of this one thing Will happen the wife is gonna drill her daughters to help around the house and the sons Will be a big spoiled man child that cant function on his own

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm going to be like my cousin successful, wealthy and unmarried by 30. Family and friends call him man child or having a midlife crisis but the only one making a complaint are female. The problem is people see things differently and more so between genders. I believe he his enjoying his life but my sisters and cousins believe that he should be locked down and married already.

I'm going to be like my cousin successful, wealthy and unmarried by 30. Family and friends call him man child or having a midlife crisis but the only one making a complaint are female. The problem is people see things differently and more so between genders. I believe he his enjoying his life but my sisters and cousins believe that he should be locked down and married already.

30 is still young for a man to settle down. Average age for men to get married is 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending