Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The amount of married Somali men with loads of kids that hit on me is astonishing.

How can you cheat on the mother of your kids?

They will literally follow you like puppy dogs and even go as far as saying he never loved his wife and it was just an arranged marriage, I know couple of naive girls that fall for that trick.

Ive a married associate with 3 little kids have this pick up line whenever women see the car seats in his car, he always says that's my sister's kids, I'm helping her out because her husband left her. Disgusting.

Why do Somali men cheat?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The better question is why are women still with these cheating hoes? I know women who stayed with their husbands even after finding out he’s been lying to her for years and has awhole other family.

Maybe we should focus on teaching our little girls how to love themselves and most of all, self respect.

The amount of married Somali men with loads of kids that hit on me is astonishing.

How can you cheat on the mother of your kids?

They will literally follow you like puppy dogs and even go as far as saying he never loved his wife and it was just an arranged marriage, I know couple of naive girls that fall for that trick.

Ive a married associate with 3 little kids have this pick up line whenever women see the car seats in his car, he always says that's my sister's kids, I'm helping her out because her husband left her. Disgusting.

Why do Somali men cheat?
Cheat or get married to multiple wifes?

Gibiin-Udug

The better question is why are women still with these cheating hoes? I know women who stayed with their husbands even after finding out he’s been lying to her for years and has awhole other family.

Maybe we should focus on teaching our little girls how to love themselves and most of all, self respect.
Because she knows she will be labeled as the "single mother" the "divorced woman" you do know Somalis love blaming women on everything, even if she was raped.

Getting married multiple times without informing your first wife is also cheating.
Not true. You dont need her blessing or permission. The man runs the family.
All she needs to worrt about his her rights and her childerns rights are being fulfilled . Wll

Gibiin-Udug

Not true. You dont need her blessing or permission. The man runs the family.
All she needs to worrt about his her rights and her childerns rights are being fulfilled . Wll
You need to inform her and she has a right to ask for divorce. I don't know what religion you've studied but Islam gives women rights.

You need to inform her and she has a right to ask for divorce. I don't know what religion you've studied but Islam gives women rights.
Yh she can ask for a divorce and that is about it. You dont have to inform her as it is your right to marry multiple. Again she cant dictate your other wifes. Also if she says to divorce the other wife and choose her. She will be diviorced

Gibiin-Udug

Yh she can ask for a divorce and that is about it. You dont have to inform her as it is your right to marry multiple. Again she cant dictate your other wifes. Also if she says to divorce the other wife and choose her. She will be diviorced

You've to tell her that you're seeking a second wife. And if she's okay with it then fine but she says she wants a divorce, you must divorce her and give her Haqq.

If a man is able to marry a second wife, physically and financially, and he can treat both wives in a just manner, and he wants to take a second wife, then he is allowed to do so according to Islam. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four…” [al-Nisaa’ 4:3]

And this was the practice of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and of his Companions (may Allaah be pleased with them), but apart from the Prophet, no one is permitted to have more than four wives.

It is well known that women are by nature jealous and reluctant to share their husband with other women. Women are not to be condemned for this jealousy, for it existed in thebest of righteous women, the Sahaabiyyaat, and even in the Mothers of the Believers [the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)]. But women should not let jealousy make them object to that which Allaah has prescribed, and they should not try to prevent it; a wife should allow her husband to marry another woman for this is a kind of cooperating in righteousness and piety. According to a hadeeth whose authenticity is agreed upon, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever pays attention to his brother’s needs, Allaah will pay attention to his needs.”

The first wife’s consent is not a prerequisite for a man to take another wife. The Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas was asked about this and replied as follows:

“It is not obligatory for the husband, if he wants to take a second wife, to have the consent of his first wife, but it is good manners and kindness to deal with her in such a manner that will reduce the hurt which women naturally feel in such situations. This is done by being kind to her and speaking to her in a gentle and pleasant manner, and by spending whatever money may be necessary in order to gain her acceptance of the situation.”

Concerning her request for divorce if her husband wants to marry another wife, this is a mistake. But they should examine the situation, and if she really cannot cope with living with another wife, then she can ask him for khula’ [ a kind of divorce instigated by the wife, whereby she forgoes the mahr]. If she can cope with living with the second wife, but it hurts her to do so, then she should be patient and seek the pleasure of Allaah. Thawbaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No woman asks her husband for a divorce for no reason, but the fragrance of Paradise is forbidden for her.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood and others, and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, may Allaah have mercy on him).

If she bears it with patience, then Allaah will make it easier for her and will expand her chest (i.e., grant her peace and calm), and will compensate her with something good. The husband must also help her by treating her kindly, being patient with her for any jealousy etc. on her part, and overlooking her mistakes. And Allaah is the source of help.

Learn the deen wll.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Incels have no choice.

They can't cheat on their left hand with their right hand.

I'm talking about non-incel Somali men.
Non incel Somali men don’t cheat.

Also you are Muslim reiko

Y’all xalimos are making niggas pay 50k mehr
But are getting fussy when he finds another wife. It is perfectly okay to have 4 wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending