Why do mainly British Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Shiisha is the culprit. It starts off with bubble gum shiisha and then morphs into a full on nicotine addiction.

S

Shamis

Never ever - I think it should remain a preserve for middle aged Middle Eastern men. 20 minutes of shiisha is equal to 20 cigarettes so imagine how black the lungs of shiisha smokers are.

Somebody take a look at this, come take look at this!

_51899448_pipe.jpg
Reference: google images.(photo is from google)

:hova::holeup::what::tacky::camby:

There's something about this country. everyone smokes I started smoking at school when I was like 15. that's where most people pick up the habit. I have seen 10 year olds smoking both cigarettes and weed that's normal around here.

There's something about this country. everyone smokes I started smoking at school when I was like 15. that's where most people pick up the habit. I have seen 10 year olds smoking both cigarettes and weed that's normal around here.

It fucks with me when high school kids that look like they're 13 try to ask for cigs

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
London, the only place in the world you will see a woman lift up her niqab to take a drag from her cigarette. Wallahi waa meel lagu baabaey kkkkkkkkk

London, the only place in the world you will see a woman lift up her niqab to take a drag from her cigarette. Wallahi waa meel lagu baabaey kkkkkkkkk

It has something to do with the environment, council flats and government benefits.

It fucks with me when high school kids that look like they're 13 try to ask for cigs
True but nower day the pakis who run the corner shop are making serious money. selling single cigarettes I was speaking to a asian guy I know he told me his relatives made 21k in one year selling loose cigarettes.

It has something to do with the environment, council flats and government benefits.
Watch yo mouth saaxiib:westbrookwtf:We own our home and I'm self employed
:obamaswag: we caking nigga

True but nower day the pakis who run the corner shop are making serious money. selling single cigarettes I was speaking to a asian guy I know he told me his relatives made 21k in one year selling loose cigarettes.

Lmao 60p singles! For the cheek they always sell the dirty cigs as singles too, like those fake ass Romanian Marlboro lights

F

Forfon

Oh god! I was once a victim of this trend (shisha).

I constantly cringe when i see somali girls (hijabi's mostly) hide in some luuq and smoke.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I ain't getting nowhere near a chick that smokes. :hova:

Menace,
How did you come to the conclusion London Somali girls smoke? Did you see many of them in person?:mjpls:

A

Atiya

There's nothing wrong with smoking. So what if you're a hijabi or niqabi? It's just an ugly habit but other than that I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts